Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Food tracking day before
We should be able to track our meals in the app for a future date. One of the key things I suggest to my clients is planning out their meals the day before so they can plan. Please change this.
11 votes -
Weightlifting under activity choices
Add traditional weightlifting as a choice under activity tracker for days when I’m lifting but not doing a prescheduled workout
11 votes -
Library of WOD workouts to select from
Keep the WOD workouts available all the time to select from in a library so there is always a good selection of all over body and different styles of workouts to choose from at any time.
11 votes -
Show amount of serving sizes in list
If you watch your meals it only says 100g (or what ever the serving size is) and *** kcal.
But it does not show how many of those 100g you added.
Example. White rice: 100g ——> 700kcal (it doesn’t show it’s 2x100g)11 votes -
11 votes
-
Add another snack or another meal
Trainerize should add a feature that allows participants to add another meal or snack instead of the one post for one category. Most trainers put clients on a meal plan that consists of 5-6 meals
11 votes -
11 votes
-
iOS health app
Have iOS health app data be auto imported to fitness app.
11 votes -
Add an RPE box next to each set
RPE for each set that I can see for following workout. That way I know if I should add more weight or stay with the previous weeks weight.
11 votes -
Have multiple boxes to document reps and weight when doing drop sets.
Have multiple boxes to document reps and weight lighted when doing drop sets. Currently you can only enter one amount for sets and one weight.
11 votes -
Capability to sync/pair the app via Bluetooth with any available scale nearby. Allowing us to preload data daily with ease. (I use VeSync)
(Connect via Bluetooth to whatever scale is available to the user)
11 votes -
The ability to set up and record my own workouts separate to the workouts my trainer sets up for me.
The ability to set up and record my own recurring workouts in addition to the workouts that my trainer sets up for me.
11 votes -
Minimizing Workout
You should be able to “collapse” or “expand” each exercise. It’s kind of annoying to have to scroll through the list during a workout. Each different exercise, you should be able to collapse it.
11 votes -
Ability to log ketone and glucose levels to track
In the stats section where you can record Blood Pressure, etc, have a spot where you can record blood ketone and blood glucose levels
11 votes -
Abilty to change start date when joining.
I joined late and would like to set my start date for a later one than it "automatically " gave me.
11 votes -
Sync to MM+/other food trackers
If I’ve been working with a tool that already works for me. I don’t want to have to set up and use a different one just to display it in the app. Why spend all the time re-entering foods in a new app and lose years of data / foods to pull from when I already have something that works for me that is better than Myfitness pal.
11 votes -
Link to Weight Watchers Scale app
Link to weight watchers scale app so that the weight, fat percentage, bmi, etc all syncs with trainerize.
11 votes -
Remove wrong entries into app like sleep, also i cannot see an option to add steps
There is no option to delete incorrect entries in the app
And I cannot see an option to sync steps or manually add steps11 votes -
Sync with my fit track pro scale
I have a fit track pro
It has all my info in it for data
I’d like it interegrsted into this11 votes -
Music stops when coach talks
Allow the voice coach to play without stopping background music playing on the same device. It disrupts the workout.
11 votes
- Don't see your idea?
