Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Body weight exercises for travel
For those that travel, it would be awesome to have an area that bodyweight exercises could be stored for when no dumbbells are available so that we are able to stay on track.
13 votes -
Meal Planner UPGRADE please!
Meal planning details for a training app is so critical for results that I'm surprised these are even an issue:
Measurements should be in grams and ml to be more precise, not cups/slices/pieces
Enable 7 Days not 3 Days so we can plan our meals and do groceries for the week
With this app now Trainers dont meal plan for us and have left us to fend for ourselves on the app so Swapping meals messes up the daily macro and calories count for meals we would prefer to have. We should be able to have access only to the…
13 votes -
Less clicks to scan foods
Currently i have to click several time before i can add scan something. It would be nice if there were a short cut to add food that we can scan to save time.
13 votes -
13 votes
-
Diary/Journal feature
A feature that allows journaling/notetaking for what is going on that day in terms of health, mood, challenges, especially for those of us who have mental health and physical challenges that we strive to overcome to meet goals
13 votes -
Save meal ideas from the “discover meals” section, before you actually want to add them to a meal.
The discover meals section has a lot of great recipes but I don’t see how you can save them to easily access those specific meals later.
13 votes -
Workout timer
When the timer for timing a break between sets gets to 0 it reduces the sound volume of the music you’re listening to. Currently I have to stop the timer before it hits zero.
13 votes -
Let us enter in meals on the web portal (on our browser / Mac or PC)!! Not just the app
We should be able to use a PC or Mac to enter in our meals...not just the app. Why is this not allowed or possible? Thanks.
13 votes -
Review all comments
It would be nice to be able to review all comments made on mobile, rather than having to go to each workout to view the comments.
13 votes -
Allow rest timer to sound when locked
Allowing the rest timer to sound when the phone is locked.
13 votes -
Add food to breakfast/lunch/dinner as well
Once I added a meal to either breakfast/lunch and dinner, the app doesn't allow me to add on any other foods I had in the period once I've saved it.
13 votes -
Connect with Noise and Boat Smart Watches
It should connect with all brands of Smart Watches like Noise, boat coz it's very important to track steps, sleep count, calories count.
13 votes -
Today’s so far meal breakdown
Seeing a pie chart showing my today’s meals broken down by protein fat and carbs. Shown in grams and percent
13 votes -
When starting a walk in the trainerize Apple Watch app, it would be handy to have the current step visible
On other third party step tracking apps, I am able to start a walk and have it count my steps like a pedometer. Would be super handy if this was in the trainerize Apple Watch app
13 votes -
Allow naming general activities
I do a lot of activities that are not listed, and I would like to be able to track them by name
13 votes -
13 votes
-
Be able to befriend other users
Have an option to friend other users and see their achievements on your dash too.
13 votes -
Meditation
For the purposes of tracking this suggested activity as an incentive to help improve one's own mental health and well-being. I started doing daily meditations as part of this program and I am beginning to understand some of the benefits of the practice. I think that it would be great to be able to keep track of it in the app.
13 votes -
Optional extra progress pictures
Currently there’s only 3 progress pictures we can upload, front side back. Can we have extra optional ones that we could label ourselves. For example so I could upload both side right and left pictures. Also allows us to do flexed vs not flexed photos
13 votes -
Tai Chi Classes
Please bring back Tai Chi classes...they were fun and great exercise for seniors.
13 votes
- Don't see your idea?
