Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Make a spot to input elevation gain/loss and total elevation gain, for both running and cycling. People do run/ride outside.
Inputs for incline in the running page and resistance on the cycling page are fine, for those running on treadmills and riding stationary bikes, but there is no way to track elevation gains for hill workouts outside.
14 votes -
Graph multiple and total exercise
Allow for multiple plot lines on graph. Show comparison of progress for different body parts.
Also a total of workout, to show regression/progression of total fitness.14 votes -
Add hours to time of cardio workout
For cardio like running longer distance, want to record length of time in hours, minutes and seconds.
14 votes -
Add Activity for Stretching
Add Activity for Stretching, Mobility, Yoga.
Add Activity for Yard Work, House Chores
Add Activity for Volunteer Work, Lifting Boxes, Driving, Walking, Unloading Truck
13 votes -
Recipes
I wish the recipes were in the food tracking portion. I also wish foods I’ve put in would show up when I type them in.
13 votes -
Net carb
The nutrition goals details should have net carbs as well to keep a count of net carbs instead of just the total carbs consumed.
13 votes -
Give pizza calories by the slice
Currently, I can only find by grams or by servings. How many slices of pizza make one serving?
13 votes -
13 votes
-
Darker or larger font. When at the gym, it is sometimes difficult to read without readera
See above. It is just too light. All my other fonts on phone are fine. It’s just this app
13 votes -
Large font option
It would be nice if the exercise tracking sections, and maybe all sections, have the option for larger print. I would love to be able to use this app without my reading glasses.
13 votes -
Can you make this compatible with mynetdiary? I dont use myfittnesspal because it sucks
Mynetdiary compatibility please. I will not use my fitness pal
13 votes -
Meal preps
I batch cook alot. When I list the ingredients and add the meal to favourites I can't divide the portion sizes any smaller than the full ingredients list. For example I'll make a homemade soup it makes 6-8 portions. Once I've listed everything that goes into it im showing 2000cal when really I'm only eating 1/6 of that. Please add a feature to divide favourites meals into smaller portions ie 1/6th of said meal.
13 votes -
Pause option to workout schedule
I've recently injured myself and cannot use my right hand for the next couple of weeks. I'd like to pause the workouts or delay them so the workouts don't increase in intensity while I'm shopping workouts.
13 votes -
Add a portion of a favorited or previous meal
The ability to add a portion of one of your favorite meals or another meal you’ve previously entered. So you can currently copy that meal to another day, but it would be great if you could then say that you’ve had (for example) half the portion size of that meal, instead of needing to half all the ingredients.
13 votes -
Manual entry and edit of sleep times
Requesting the ability to manually enter sleep times in the mobile app directly. I run into multiple sync issues when I manually enter time via garmin connect and it will add multiple entries. This would be a huge help for me
13 votes -
Duplicate workouts
Ability to duplicate workouts so I can schedule the same workout from week to week.
13 votes -
Pause workout to look at tomorrows workouts and other workouts for today etc.
When I’m resting inbetween sets during my workout I would love to be able to keep all my inputs in my current workout but be able to look at tomorrows workouts or other stuff in the app then come right back to where I left off in my current workout
13 votes -
Add pickleball to activities
Add pickleball to activities
13 votes -
13 votes
-
Be able to use other food apps
Work with other food apps like lose it. They have more selection on foods and eating out, plus you can scan foods for free. Easier to use.
13 votes
- Don't see your idea?
