Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
Insomnia- Add ability to input ALL sleep, waking and back to sleep
I have issues with sleep sometimes, like many do. I can only input my fall asleep and wake time currently. Sometimes I'm up for 5 hours in the middle of the night and then fall back to sleep. I'd like to be able to input all of my sleep/awake times during the night to track it. I'm currently just adding together how much sleep I get in total which is inaccurate of how it really is.
14 votes -
Reminders that remind you of actual appointments not just your workout .
I get a reminder, example," Remember to do 4 things today..."
But it doesn't include reminders that remind you of your actual appointments.
This would be nice.
14 votes -
Comment more than just numbers for weights (example: colour of mini-band). Allowing us to type whatever we want in the reps/weight section.
Under each exercise you can only submit a number. Being able to submit whatever we wanted would allow for more accurate notes. Mini-band colour for example. Or if using a combination of of weight and adding a band being able to note that somehow.
14 votes -
Add a count down to rest timer
Rather than just one ding ‘times up’ for your rest clock, give a 3 second countdown chime and then the timer
14 votes -
Fix bug where Apple Watch does not stop work out when you’ve finished on Apple phone
Apple Watch continues to time work out even though you have selected to finish work out on phone
14 votes -
Calorie deficit
Add to dash, the calorie deficit
Difference between intake and burn, so can see at glance on dash
14 votes -
14 votes
-
Connect with Hauwei Health
Having Hauwei Health as a syncing option
14 votes -
Have calories per each food item
For the nutrition evolution app, i would like to see how much calories each specific food has. That way if i don’t have it but something close to it, i can make sure I’m within calories.
14 votes -
Historical results
Show nutrition and fitness goals with graphs for a week, month, etc
14 votes -
Place to enter reps/weights during timed workouts
I can’t remember all my reps & weights to add after I complete the timed workout. Give me the option to enter as I go or give me the option to turned the timing mode OFF. If I don’t hit start now it won’t record heart rate, etc. I quit my last program because the last 2 workouts were timed. If I stop to enter my reps it thinks I’m quitting and ends the workout.
14 votes -
A second box for weights when you're doing drop sets
When you're doing drop sets you start of with a heavier weight and then move down to a lighter one. Having a second box to write in the lower weight will help you track your dropsets.
14 votes -
Add symptom tracker
Add a symptom tracker that is shared with coach to monitor frequency of symptoms.
14 votes -
In app food tracking/workout not existing in app
It would be nice to have it all in one app, not have to track food in my fitness pal then go check macros in trainerize cause the free mfp doesn’t show macros/goals with macros. Additionally, I may do workouts different than suggested in app but I want to add my own workouts (like my peloton rides).
14 votes -
Note section for clients in workouts
Adding a note section for the client to make a note to each set of their workout. There have been many times that I, as a client, have needed to add a note like what gym I was at, if I used a spotter, settings on equipment, if I had to modify, if I felt pain, etc.
14 votes -
Reminder or notification for habits
Reminder/notification on the phone of daily habitsz
14 votes -
Connect to Eufy Scale
Connect to Eufy products. I have a eufy scale that tracks info to my phone and would love for it to show up in the app automatically.
14 votes -
Connect to fit track
Connect to fitrack
14 votes -
I’d like to carry over weight and reps from previous workout.
I have to leave my current workout and go back to previous workout to remember weight or reps of what I did and then when I come back to current all data is deleted. It’s frustrating
14 votes -
Connect to iFit
Connect exercise data where can retrieve from iFit
14 votes
- Don't see your idea?
