Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
Favorite meal/ food item from "diary" page
Be able to favorite a meal or food item from the "diary" page of meal planner so you don't have to go search for it again to add to favorites
14 votes -
Body Stats Progress summary
Please show total weight loss/inches lost. It's hard to see how many inches I've lost total I have to do it all manually. It would be really easy to add a summary of total inches lost and total weight lost or gained.
14 votes -
Reset workout program calendar
It would be nice to be able to reset the workout program calendar. Currently when a program is added to your account it starts the workout calendar right away. The ability to restart a workout program would allow people to start whenever they want and redo programs in the future.
14 votes -
Allow Apple workouts to Sync
I completed HIIT workout on Apple Workout app on my Apple Watch and it does not sync to your app unlike Garmin Fenix workouts that just go into general workout.
14 votes -
Move Full Video button to the bottom of the video
For iPhone 15 users (maybe earlier models as well), the full video button at the top right corner of the video clashes with the battery and connection sign, making it almost impossible to start the fulm video.
If the button could be moved to the bottom of the video, we‘d be able to play it again.
14 votes -
Sync w/fitbit
Sync w/fitbit in relation to meals.
14 votes -
Do away with the high fives,
Do away with the high fives after the first month , they are cute at first, but then get annoying
14 votes -
Link up to various tracking devices
Unless you have a specific tracker the functionality for inputting your steps is difficult. It would be good if you could manually input. For example I have a MiFit band and that connects with an app named Zepp life, it would be good if I could just connect/ link to that to save me inputting my information as comments instead of actual steps etc.
14 votes -
Print recipes
Would like to be able to print recipes from meal discovery in the mobile app (iPhone 14).
14 votes -
Better battery and resource management
The app is absolutely a drain on my battery and phone memory whenever I’m tracking workouts. It also does not like when I exit out of the app at all when I try to record my sets for my trainer. It will crash and lock up the entire phone.
14 votes -
Revamp meal tracker completely or connect to other meal tracking apps
Make photo the last thing you add. Begging with selecting which meal to log. Allow more than one “meal” to be logged for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Enhance the search feature to include popular restaurant meals, it should at the very minimum get the “Life Cafe” meals correct, which it doesn’t ( southwest breakfast burrito has no nutrients entered and incorrect calories). Allow you to scroll left and right to look at previous days and current, and make edits. This app is too clunky and inflexible to meet its use properly. If these items cannot be addressed, at least allow…
14 votes -
Sync "workout" type from FitBit
My FitBit syncs well for most activities, but when I decide to do a "workout", it syncs as "general" to FW app. It would be nice for my trainer to see that I actually did a gym not a random activity
14 votes -
PUT THE NUTRITION LOGGING BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS
Up until today I have been able to manually type the # of servings for each item in meal tracking. This is how I track my macros in the app because I use Cronometer which is not compatible. I have an entry for protein (4 cal), carb (4 cal) and fat (9 cal). Then I manually type the serving size for the # of grams I had of each.
Now I can't do that anymore! I can only choose a whole number from a drop down and the highest it goes is 99! Please put it back to the way…
14 votes -
Auto calorie deficit counter for week
The counter would automatically track the difference between total calorie burn and calorie intake for the week. It might also be beneficial to have an individual summing of (total calorie burn and calorie intake /pounds lost) because that number will be different for everyone. This would help challenge and encourage participants to forego eating those little extras. It would be like a reverse fuel gauge of “emptying the tank!”
14 votes -
Allow me to create a “meal” from ingredients
Every morning I make the same breakfast: Greek yogurt, sliced banana, strawberries, blueberries, granola topper and a touch of honey. I’d don’t like having to enter each ingredient every day. I’d like to be able to save the whole thing as a “meal” and call it “Kim’s Yogurt Breakfast” or whatever.
14 votes -
Fix the messaging
The texting/messaging makes my app freeze and **** down. I csnt type more than a few words.
14 votes -
Be able to continue a workout on Apple Watch after accidentally pressing finish on the trainerize app
Sometimes I accidently finish a workout and then it stops my workout on Apple Watch. Trainerize will continue my workout but it does continue on the Apple
Watch ⌚️14 votes -
The ability to tag a body part when searching for exercises
Be able to search ‘triceps ’ and have all exercises come up instead of having to search for the word ‘push’ or ‘press.’ Sometimes I can’t remember the name of the workout so I want to see everything tagged to a body part.
14 votes -
When responding to my PT the text comes to a halt or go slow when typing regularly.
Improve this part of the platform
14 votes -
Show calories burned agains calories consumed on a single graph
Show calories burned against calories consumed on a single graph As opposed to two separate ones
14 votes
- Don't see your idea?
