Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
Habit integration
Have the ability to checkin or complete a habit. Eg eating more veggies, sleeping more, less alcohol. So you can track and improve habits
15 votes -
Be able to add photos in a workout
Lots of times when I do a cardio workout I like to send my trainer photos of what I did. Like a screen shot of the machine and data on my HR etc but I actually have to text her that when it would be awesome to just attach those photos in with my workout.
15 votes -
Link with pedometer apps such as pacer
Pacer is a free app which tracks your steps and distance.
15 votes -
Choose when to track additional health data
I'd like to track additional health data. Can we have a list of additional items to track and choose the frequency.
Ex: As a diabetic, I check my blood sugars daily, but only have my A1c checked quarterly by my doctor.
15 votes -
Body Measurement
You should add another category on the body measurements. One for the ass! Waist, Actual Hips, and then booty (measure at the biggest part)
15 votes -
Show previously lifted weights besides the current sets
It would be great it you could show the weight I lifted in the last workout so that I could be motivated to increase the weight. It would also help me in remembering my previous best.
15 votes -
An indicator to move the weight up
When you perform an exercise and you use the weight and meet the rep pattern with weight. An indication of some type for the next time you perform the exercise to increase the weight / resistantance.
15 votes -
Ability to see progress graphs on mobile app, like on desktop computer
On the desktop version you can see a graph of your progress with weights etc can you enable this for the app?
hard to find body measurements
15 votes -
Rating exercise
Allow user to put a number rating on difficultly level of workout and of each individual workout.
15 votes -
15 votes
-
15 votes
-
Can you please give legacy layout option. The new one is illegible.
I’m not sure why legacy layout is not an option. I find the new layout very difficult. There’s not traditional calendar layout. Please reinstate.
14 votes -
Auto update
If my steps are reached for the day, the task should automatically get checked off. If I track my water for the day and meet the goal, the task should automatically get checked out.
14 votes -
Give clients the ability to hide water tracker
The Water Tracker has a very prominent position in the app, and for those of us who DON'T want it, there's no option to remove or hide.
14 votes -
14 votes
-
It's ridiculous that immediately after I ever a "custom" food the entry is still blank and I have to go in a big circle and search for it
When a new custom food is entered, assume that I want to log that food. Now. For this meal. I should not be looking at a blank entry and have to go search for the new food I just entered.
14 votes -
Huawei integration
Huawei health integration. Be user friendly with Huawei users.
14 votes -
Showing total and net carbs
My macros look out of balance because it’s tracking total carbs instead of net carbs. I eat tons of fiber that shouldn’t be added into my macros.
14 votes -
Reply to Comments
Allow trainer to reply to a certain message so ct doesn't have to scroll through communication to refer back. Currently, you can react with an emoji, however, adding the ability to reply to a specific comment (with it being referred to above the reply) is more user friendly and efficient.
14 votes -
Apple Watch
The app goes idle in the Apple Watch. This is very frustrating when you’re trying to keep track of time . The app should stay on throughout the workout just like the Apple fitness app.
14 votes
- Don't see your idea?
