Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
use AI to suggest food/ meals to hit macros
Incorporate AI to suggest meals and foods to hit macros
10 votes -
BARCODE AND EXERCISE
Expand the barcode scan option as Alot of foods do not scan or pick up the barcode
have ways to save and use gym routines or save preferred exercises to prevent having to always look for the machine or exercise you use. Its frustrating.
4 votes -
Complete Recipes
Sometimes they are missing steps or are unclear
3 votes -
Sleep Testing and Treatment through sleep coaching.
Bring a national network of board certified sleep professionals to the entire group to not just look at the data of the users but to offer them home sleep testing and treatments which will only make their entire plan be maximized. Literally the missing piece from every fitness group out there. They talk about sleep. Tell you to get sleep. The problem is over 35% of our group has sleep apnea and are doing everything but fixing it correctly. There is only one company that has this legitimately spread across the USA. Nexus Dental Systems. The founder is a Supra…
1 vote -
Tick off food consumed when pre tracking
It would be really good if we’re pre-tracking our food for the whole day we could then tick it off when that food has been consumed.
2 votes -
Save checkin locally before submitting
Ability to save the responses to the checkin form before submitting.
Too often the 'Submit' button doesn't actually submit and the responses are lost.
This only encourages less detailed responses being reentered devaluing the purpose of the checkin form.2 votes -
If you get a max volume or max weight badge the app should still show you how many personal bests you have as well
Show max volume and max weigjt in addition to all your other personal bests. Right now if you get a max vol or max weight it does not show the other personal bests you acheived in that same workout.
5 votes -
Fix saving to favorites glitch
When I create a meal and try to save it to favorites. It never shows up there
2 votes -
When copying from another day
When copying a meal to another day, take us to that day instead of leaving us on the day we are copying from so that if we are needing to make adjustments we don’t accidentally change the input of the day we are copying. I frequently change the day I am copying from verses the day I am trying to add the copy to which then means having to reverse copy to put it back.
5 votes -
I cant sincronize my activity with my samsung watch
I cant sincronize my activity with my samsung watch neither with google fit. Do not work with technogym app either
29 votes -
Pedometer within the app.
My watch and phone pedometer apps don't connect with this site.
3 votes -
Go back to being able to edit meal name!
Sometimes I wait longer to track meals, and they aren’t at the right time of day (like I’ll log breakfast in the afternoon) and it will log it as snack or lunch. I used to be able to change it, but now I have to delete the whole thing if I made a mistake.
The app is super slow and mostly terrible.98 votes -
AI to make workouts using your videos
What if there was a way to upload all of your workouts into a folder and have the AI build a workout for us but it only uses our pictures
1 vote -
Add Strava
Strava is more widely used than Garmin and other integrations currently available
63 votes -
Comparison photos - allow choice of date
When using photo comparison mode, allow for date selection so that you do not have to swipe all the way back to the beginning to get a start to current photo comparison.
7 votes -
Allow other apps / fitness trackers (Qwatch pro) to be abled to connect to app. Will allow for better data sharing across all platforms
Allow other apps / fitness trackers (Qwatch pro) to be abled to connect to app. Will allow for better data sharing across all platforms
4 votes -
Be able to add day to day food tracking
I want to be able to add a whole day offoods in. one entry. Not the back and forth for each entry
2 votes -
I’d like to be able to reschedule an existing appointment without getting a message that I don’t have enough credit credits.
I get a message stating that I don’t have enough credits to reschedule an appointment when I’m rescheduling an existing appointment which makes no sense. I already own the session, I just want to change it.
3 votes -
Please bring back the old calendar view
The old calendar view was super handy where you could see your month at a glance. The new layout isn’t as helpful as you can only see days in a list view.
3 votes -
Swap excersices for different days
We should be able to swap exercises for different days. If we push the exercise to another day we automatically loose the exercise for the day we pushed it to instead we should be able to swap the two.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
