Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
Improve software optimisation
Improving software optimisation would change the game. Right now as it stands the app is not able to stay in my background with refreshing. It gets terminated if I open it after 30 seconds or a minute. My training program involves me to refer to videos and documents to better my form, so while doing this the app always ends up refreshing and takes ~5 seconds everytime. This is lowkey annoying and some kind of optimisation on this end would be appreciated.
1 vote -
Allow for entry of weight and comments at the same time.
Allow for entry of weight and comments at the same time. Its so annoying to open the entry and add a comment on top of it again. These kind of things really make me want to not use the app and track somewhere else.
1 vote -
Chat Threads
In the Community chat, it would be great to have different threads for the everyday chit chat versus questions/comments specifically about the program (exercises, macros, food choices, etc). Current format is very hard to follow and doesn’t allow for quick feedback or discussion about the program.
6 votes -
Cal AI
Use this since it’s asier
5 votes -
The log food needs better visibility and notification.
Need better visibility and notifications with the log food. Also make the log food more lenient. If I have food logged then fill it in.
1 vote -
See daily calories left while adding a meal
Often when I'm putting a meal together, especially at the end of the day I'm trying to adjust the amounts of my ingredients to ensure I've hit my targets. For example add more meat if I'm lagging on protein, or reduce the amount of rice because I'll go over my set calories.
It would be great to see the calories and or macros left for today as I'm building the meal so I don't have to close out of it to go check each time.
1 vote -
Searching within chat messages
The capability of being able to search via topic or person within the group, team or challenge messages chat entries.
27 votes -
Note in exercise
I’d like to be able to add a note if I adapted an exercise
3 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
I find it hard to use and track my meals
It’s complicated to use
3 votes -
Allow to search within your recents, favorites, and custom.
Currently you can only search the whole database.
2 votes -
How come i can’t edit / delete workout comments?!
How come i can’t edit / delete workout comments?!
1 vote -
Update strava
I wish this app could update my Strava app
22 votes -
Pull data from sources correctly from the Oura Ring app for steps, sleep, heart rate, etc.
Data from my Oura ring is not pulled in correctly. Step counts are over inflated, and heart rate and sleep is not pulled at all. It would be very helpful if all visble data from Oura was pulled into your app correctly and accurately.
1 vote -
Alternative exercises
Alternative exercises - when I have to swap for a different exercise for any reason it would be helpful if the suggested exercise was first. Sometimes I can’t find it on the list to swap.
1 vote -
Manual step entry if Samsung Health can not be supported and myfitnesspal doesn't transfer steps
If you are not able to work with Samsung Health or Galaxy watches and my fitness pal steps do not transfer. Then we need to be able to manually enter our steps. It is a disservice to coaches and clients to not be able to see those for a multitude of reasons. If we are "trusted" to enter workout, activity and sleep data, the steps should be a no brainer!! It's been 2 years (since Feb 2022 ) since the idea was suggested and highly voted on. Please help!!!
498 votes -
Samsung 6 watch
I can't find a way to sync my Samsung Galaxy 6 Fitness Watch?
133 votes -
Add calories when you log meals by photo
At the moment you can give a description what is in your food, but no calories. I would like if I could add the calories when I log my meal by taking a photo. Thank you
1 vote -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
