Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
Meal times
When I copy meals to another day, I want it to be time stamped for the time I did it. I would also like to change the time of a meal just like I can change the type of a meal.
1 vote -
Integrate into Cal AI
Cal AI is one of the better apps I’ve used to track macros. Would be nice to see an integration.
17 votes -
Allow amending habits & manually add steps/water etc
The habits currently shows that I'm meant to have 10000 steps per day but doesn't allow me to enter my actual stepcount. The same issue for water so I can accurately track my progress & water consumption.
I can track it accurately in Samsung Health but that doesn't connect with this app...
12 votes -
Enter your steps manually
I think it would be able for us to be able to enter things manually, like our steps. Not everyone uses an app for tracking steps, some may use an app that isn't compatible and of course we all know technology, it doesn't always work. I think this would be a nice feature.
212 votes -
2 votes
-
Weight history for related/ similar exercises if there is none for same exercise
If there is no history for the exact exercise it would be helpfull to see history for similar exercises done before to have an estimate.
1 vote -
Actual workout Demos by Katie Salerni
What brought me here was seeing how katie salerni would explain her workout Demos. When i got to the workouts and Demos i was heart broken it was random folks. Katies workout Demos are NEXT level. I wish it was her showing us with her workout demos vs a variety of people.. :)
Katie does a phenomenal job showing me forms and details. I actually listen to her so much better than other people. So i really thought thats what was already apart of the coaching was her explanations. Please oh please provide us with katy doing workout demos vs…1 vote -
Make the Macro Tracking more customizable
Macro Tracking is set to a couple presets. As a coach it’s not that simple we sometimes need to adjust up or down 5% in certain sections
3 votes -
Booking appointments with personal trainer.
I think this app should offer the possibility to book appointments with the personal trainer. I was told that I could find three horizontal dots at the bottom right corner of the app; however, this option is simply not available. This app should offer a clearer section where to book sessions with personal trainer to make it more usable because this should be a basic feature.
5 votes -
New nutrition dashboard view
The new app update is horrendous for nutrition. I hate the way the dashboard screen shows food. Over complicated it. Please make the change This so that it can be optional.
6 votes -
ipad to be more user friendly
I often have trouble finding good matches when my food does not appear…. it can be hard to search and time consuming
ipad use glitches not so much iphone but I prefer ipad over the iphone for using it
2 votes -
Mark off workout tasks as they are completed.
When you finish a task or rest period there should be some sort of vindication showing that that is done. We don't have a lot of time to go and find another way to Mark which task we're on or which rest. We're on because a lot of us are trying to squeeze this workout in either before work or before bed so having to take an extra step to track what we're doing when it's already supposed to be done in app is pretty bothersome
30 votes -
3 votes
-
Ability to connect to all fitness apps and watches
You can only connect with the popular apps and wearables. That doesn't help me. Plus I cannot manually enter anything.
25 votes -
The progress photo demonstration poses should use a generic sketch
I am baffled that this app prompts you to take pictures of yourself using some buff, depilated, tattooed fitness model when a featureless generic sketch would work just as well. This choice is incomprehensible.
1 vote -
My Recipe
I love that we can put in our own recipes now. My problem is once you put in serving sizes, this can't be altered when tracking. For example, I put in my chicken pot pie recipe and put 6 servings. However my husband will very well take more, so I like to weigh mine out for accuracy, this isn't an option to change from "serving" to "grams or ounces".
4 votes -
Restaurant foods
There is some foods I would expect to be in the app that isn't
7 votes -
Ability to drag food from one meal to another
Would love the ability to drag and drop or move food otems from one meal to another meal as things shift in your plan through out the day instead of deleting the item, now going to menu click on add food and then sesrching for that item.
Too many steps!
45 votes -
Digestion Tracker
Track your digestion and how often you were able to go to the bathroom.
3 votes -
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
