Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
Keep my recent entries
when I search for them. If I search for a certain brand/food only search the recent instead of searching completely n
1 vote -
3 votes
-
Calories and steps always duplicate. App does synch with andoid watch for workout ststs like it does apple
Make more android friendly
1 vote -
Add a heart to message reactions
Add a heart as a reaction to messages
11 votes -
Reorder
Im a bit OCD, and I like to log my foods in order and grouped. Like if I eat two eggs scrambled with olive oil I want the olive oil to be listed right under the eggs. And I log them in order usually but sometimes something happens, not sure what, and it separates them and puts other foods between them and it really bugs me. I'd love for you to be able to drag and drop and reorder foods within a meal. Or meal orders like if I log lunch and then forget to log my snack, so it'll…
1 vote -
Remove food
When I click on a meal, I only have the option to "Add food". I should be able to remove it. Sometimes the food already in the meal pop up first so it's easy to uncheck but not always.
2 votes -
4 votes
-
Add a daily alcohol tracker that measures units and calories
Allow user to log and track alcohol consumption ie units and calories and log “drink free days” this should integrate with your overall calorie intake but be tracked separately to food as it’s the u it’s against recommended guidelines that’s important
4 votes -
Wholesale Rework the UX
The popup tips provided are an attempt to respond to users’ difficulties finding how to perform basic app capabilities. I applaud the team’s responsiveness. However, the problem is deeper. As a new user (day 2), I’m quite annoyed by the difficulty I’ve had trying to get basic functions to work and the intrusive popups that are attempting to help. Recommend: get a small group of brand new users to try the app, see what they trip over. It’ll be quick, easy and obvious. -former 18-year SW product guy
1 vote -
Meal entry: remove “review” step
The meal tracker UX is not intuitive. Takes too many steps. And those steps vary depending on whether you’re adding foods to a new meal, adding foods to a meal that was already saved, or attempting to use the bar code scanner (which, through its first 10 at-bats, is only hitting 0.300 — not good enough to keep trying it).
1 vote -
1 vote
-
App for the Galaxy Watch
This app is available for apple products but not Samsung Products. Can you add a Samsung health to your platform? It links up with my fitness pal.
533 votes -
Allow us to enter our water intake on previous days. Roght now, we can only submit for the current day
Of we can include it with meal tracking, that would be even better. Make it easier to find too.
1 vote -
Food list
Put the simple foods first.
I search for a simple fruit and get all kinds of foods. I have to keep scrolling to find a simple fruit, or eggs, or vegetable.7 votes -
Have your precious weeks body weight autopopulated in the check in form.
Once I start my check in, i have to enter my current weight and then answer the difference from the precious weight. I don't remember what my precious weight was all the time and have to back out of the check in form, find last weeks weight and begin again. It is a time hog. Thanks for your consideration.
1 vote -
I'd like the ability to enter my food from my laptop. Faster and Easier to See
I feel like i am on my phone all day and searching with squineted eyes. It would be so much easier to have the ability to enter my meals on my computer, laptop.
1 vote -
Pain tracker
At the end of a workout or cardio activity add pain scale to track when you are recovering from an injury
5 votes -
Link Cronometer
Need to link Cronometer
1 vote -
Offline mode
I know this was set to Not right now in 2020 but it’s 2026 now so I want to ask again is this possible? I work on a cruise ship and it makes it incredibly difficult to use the app without paying money for Internet every time that I want to log something.
1 vote -
Modify Trainerize recipes
Could it be possible to modify the ingredients of the Trainerize meal plan recipes and or the quantity? The single serving size recipes are more than double what I can eat. Sometimes I don’t have an ingredient or choose to omit it.
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?
