Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
Macros
I don’t use MFP, I use MyNetDiary which I find awesome for where in the world I live. But I refuse to add food into multiple apps. Please let us add our macros for the day in if you aren’t going to branch out to other apps.
6 votes -
2 votes
-
Recipe copy and paste
In other apps you can copy the ingredients and amounts all at once. Then you can name it. Way easier then having to enter each thing and less time needed
10 votes -
Tasteless Recipes
I've tried a few recipes and found them to be fairly tasteless, dressings could be more thoughtful ...two teaspoons of tahini is uninspiring. Cooking recipes for one also leads to wasted ingredients, also many recipes can't be frozen
1 vote -
Should be easier to opt out of AI
I prefer not to support data centers and to extremely limit my AI usage; I wish there were options to opt out of AI as the app user (not just the coaches.) Many of the recipes on this app are translated by AI’s and unfortunately do not make sense for humans.
1 vote -
Auto save reps/lbs so the app doesn’t refresh and delete my data
Sometimes the app refreshes if you go out of it during a workout, and deletes the new data I just filled for my reps/lbs. This data should auto save every minute or so, so that progress can be accurately tracked. It also lags when finishing/“saving” a workout and loses some data.
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Allow the user to input into the calories category if the food is not in your list of meals
Allow user to input into the calorie count if they eat something that is not in the system
2 votes -
Upload recipe for automatic
I would love to be able upload a picture of a recipe, pdf or url and have it automatically suggest common ingredients to easily tap and add to a new recipe.
1 vote -
Voice recognition to input foods rather than having to type each word would be a massive improvement in efficiency.
Include an option to use voice to enter foods rather than typing each word.
3 votes -
Low fodmap recipes
I'm on a Low Fodmap diet. Where I can't eat a majority of sauces, normal seasonings, and certain foods altogether.
1 vote -
Sync With Google Health for Food Logging
Fitbit is now Google Health. Exercises are already syncing but not food logging. Adding food logging would be great.
2 votes -
GIFS to demonstrate exercise
GIFs for faster reference/recall of how to do the exercise. Videos can still be accessible for those who need it.
1 vote -
Pre programmed recipes
All of the recipes provided by your program should already be loaded. We shouldn’t have to add them individually, SO TIME CONSUMING
1 vote -
Fibre Circle like the other Macros
Create a circle that could work as a Macro for Fibre Intake. Everyone forgets to get fiber when on a fatloss, but its actually very important, not to mention for our life. If we have a circle that crosses the fibre intake on MFP to the App it will help tremendously.
5 votes -
Grey out the set I’ve finished when the rest timer goes off. I constantly forget which set I’m up to, this would visually help loads
When I finish a set - I hit the clock and set off my ‘rest’ time. It would be amazing to have that then grey out the set I’m finished with for the day. Otherwise I’m doing mental gymnastics at 5am remembering if I’m on my 2nd 3rd or 4th set etc
204 votes -
Show recent Persobal bests
In the old layout you could go back and see your itemised personal bests. There was a work around to go back to legacy layout, now that has gone. It should nit be a case of seeing it the end of your workout or not at all.
4 votes -
Search by food, eg, chicken.
Search
1 vote -
Claude
Allow a Claude.AI integration to help manage overall lifestyle and tracking
1 vote -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
