Skip to content

Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize



We are continually updating your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6424 results found

  1. 8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add Prenatal and postnatal nutrition and workouts

    Helping mommas stay healthy and safe during pregnancy and then helping them heal postpartum with their pelvic floor and eating well to maintain a milk supply for a breastfeeding mom

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Connect to Oura Ring

    My sleep tracking, daily steps, resting heart rate, as well as calories burned would be much more accurate if the app could connect to my Oura ring.

    515 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Workouts

    Actual Demos from Katy. Her demos led me here. Now i feel lost
    Please. Please katie. Get us your Demos!

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Health connect will not work

    My Galaxy Watch stats will not show up through Health Connect

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Upload recipes from facebook, TikTok and websites.

    It would be great if we could upload recipes from facebook, TikTok or a website.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Meal scan verses having to scan each individual item’s bar code.

    The ability to scan your entire plate vs having to scan each individual item’s bar code or looking up item from the current menu items.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Return the list of PBs

    We used to see a list of all PBs now we just see a number of PBs.

    I know they display after you hit save, but if i miss that then i will never be able to go back

    9 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Timer that counts up so I know how long I have been working out for total

    I can’t see how long I have been working out for total until I hit save. It would be great to be able to see how long I have been working out for as I go instead of just after I’m done.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Auto-link the fasted weigh-in check-in with the actual weight data input.

    Auto-link the fasted weigh-in check-in with the actual weight data input.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. If I am entering multiple things onto Trainerize if my phone locks or I go to a different app all of my progress is lost. Can this be fixed?

    If I am entering multiple things onto Trainerize if my phone locks or I go to a different app all of my progress is lost. Can this be fixed so it stays on what I have inputted please?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Copy over a meal to the same day - if I had a custom lunch & repeat taht for dinner I don’t want to re enter all ingredients over again

    Copy over a meal to the same day - if I had a custom lunch & repeat taht for dinner I don’t want to re enter all ingredients over again

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Change color top options

    Why is there white writing on a white background? Can’t see the X to close out, the Review and Log icons. Never put white on white

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Have my recipes on the main page so I’m not out back on the home page and have to open meals again

    I hate when I go to put my foods in and I click my recipes, enter my portion from my recipes and then I’m taken back to the home page. I want to finish entering all my portions before exiting. So it would be nice if my recipes is a tab like custom so I can enter it and enter the other portions I had with my meal.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When we check off a box on our calendar, its a little anniying that we then have to x out twice in order to return to the calendar.

    Its a little annoying that we have to x out twice afyer checking off a box on out calender. It'd be nice if we could just check off the habit etc., see the high five etc. and then automatically be returned.to the calendar.

    9 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Printable Recipes

    provide the functionality to be able to print a recipe. It’s a little difficult to follow a recipe from a small mobile phone.

    19 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow daily macro input

    Allow us to input our daily macros. I use Cronometer which doesn’t synch so I am stuck sending my coach daily screen shots of my macros from that app. A cumbersome, time consuming and frustrating process for both my coach and I.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ingredients measured in grams consistently

    Have all recipes show grams as standard. Instead of cup/fractions or block

    65 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?