Skip to content

Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize



We are continually updating your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6424 results found

  1. Ability to have variable calories and macros

    My trainer sometimes sets variable calories and macros based on training days as opposed to non training days. He may increase calories and carbs on training days and reduce them on non training days. I would like a feature where this can show up in my goals day to day based on his plan so I can see how many calories to plan per day

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Editing favourites

    When you go into your profile and look at favourites, you should be able to edit. As I have lost weight, my macros have changed, so the amount of food changes. At the moment I have to either create a whole new favourite meal, or enter the favourite and edit once it is in the tracker. Where as if I could just alter the grams or cups etc in the favourite section it would be so much easier

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Clearing favourites once logged

    I often enter my meals at the end of the day so I will select from favourites and previously once you ticked these and pressed log, the ticks would clear so you could enter the next meal. Now you have to go back and unpick them all before choosing others. It is painful and never used to do this.
    If you are selecting 3 at a time it gives you a message so you remember to unpick because you cant select any more, but if you enter one favourite, then go to do another later and you have forgotten to…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Be able to log meals while you have a workout in progress

    It would be nice to able to log in meals I have ate or planning to eat in my rest time in between sets

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. AI meal tracking feature

    It would be really cool if you guys allowed an AI scanning feature to each type of food or each meal so that tracking meals is seamless. There are other comparable apps that have this feature so it’s sort of seems like you guys are behind the eight ball.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Zumba or Exercise Classes

    There should be Appointments and Exercises and Zumba Classes

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Not a good program

    This whole program is not set up correctly for anybody to have goals in their fitness. It’s so vague exercises. Don’t make any sense. Body parts are not work properly and the plum is so vague and brought. That doesn’t actually help anyone that has new knowledge in fitness and nutrition. This whole program is a joke. And I believe it’scam.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add more food/meals to the database

    Database needs more added to it

    10 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It's ridiculous that immediately after I ever a "custom" food the entry is still blank and I have to go in a big circle and search for it

    When a new custom food is entered, assume that I want to log that food. Now. For this meal. I should not be looking at a blank entry and have to go search for the new food I just entered.

    14 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Water in oz. Instead on milliliters

    We need to be able to add water ounces. Not milliliters. It’s very tough consuming to convert almost every day. A water add button on the front page would be amazing as well.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Meals

    With whatever new update was just pushed, I can no longer change meal categories. So if I copy over a lunch from Tuesday to Wednesday I can't change it to dinner instead. If I have a meal saved and it is saved as a lunch, I can no longer change that to a dinner or a different category of meal. This is extremely frustrating. The new launch and update that went out is terrible. Also, all snacks are categorized under one setting rather than breaking down what all the macros of each snack is. This is dumb. And such a…

    140 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Link trainer use to an Oura ring

    Adding an Oura ring to the trackables would be way more precise.

    134 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. More notes

    I would love to be able to leave more notes on each exercise for my trainer.for each week. If I javw questions or need advice or a tip

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Enter a new workout to my routine that is not in the system

    I just need to enter an exercise that I can’t find in your system to my workout routine that my coach has set up for me.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Connection to Whoop band

    Sync with whoop to track and calculate musclar load

    195 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Better iPhone / Apple Watch connectivity

    I find that Faction and Apple Watch don’t really “connect” to each other fully. When I end my workout in faction on my phone, my Faction in my Apple Watch still continues in workout mode. I have to reset my watch to end the workout, otherwise calorie-burning tracking is thrown off

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add macros manually

    I would like to be able to add my macros manually.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Quick Water Intake

    So for water intake, it has the last entered amount of water that you can quickly add. But I use different bottles/containers throughout the day, it doesn’t really work.

    So an option to add your three to four intake amounts would be a whole lot easier. Like if I just wanted to have 17oz (16.9oz), 24oz, and 32oz on the main screen under Track Water, I can select one of those whenever I finish that bottle, instead going in and changing the amount every time if I switch to different bottle.

    10 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Améliorer la recherche des aliments pour le tracking

    Améliorer la recherche . Il manque des aliments

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?