Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
Ability to enter notes in food diary.
The training exercises include the ability to add/edit notes. This would be helpful in the food diary to note reactions to certain foods.
1 vote -
Ability to leave voice notes
Ability to leave voice notes on each exercise accessible to both client/coach
5 votes -
Food for picky eaters
Food for people that don't eat the normal. No lettuce, tomatoes, etc.
2 votes -
Tap something and it enters. It’s stupid to have to hit three different spots to log something especially recording water and other stuff
Tap something and it enters. It’s stupid to have to hit three different spots to log something especially recording water and other stuff
1 vote -
When adding favorites I should save to the favorites section to be used in the future
Saving favorites to be used in the future in the favorites section
1 vote -
Share a meal that was just saved for the day
My wife and I eat the same foods. It would be nice to be able to send a saved meal to each other, so we are not both having to enter the same meals.
1 vote -
I need to save a workout TO RECALL IT LATER. I HATE having to redo it EVERY ******* TIME.
I think the title says enough. This is the only reason I don’t give you a 10 on the app. Why can’t I enter a workout for my arms today and then be able to recall it next week when I do arms again? Why do I have to reenter the workout every ******* time?
1 vote -
Integrate AI
This app is lacking in AI functionality compared to so many other apps on the market. The food tracking is extremely dated and needs AI INTEGRATION.
3 votes -
Coach/Client Hybrid account
I am a personal trainer and have myself labelled as a client as part of my plan (costing me a place, but it is well worth it). It would be great if as a personal trainer or coach you could select one client as yourself or link two accounts to one app and swap between them with ease? Think something like having multiple accounts on Instagram, just hold down on the profile icon and select the other profile. It is very frustrating to constantly sign in and out. Thank you for reading/ taking the time
2 votes -
Flexible Meal Planning Based on Remaining Macros
I’d love more flexibility in the Meal Planning feature so the generated meals can be based on the calories/macros I actually want allocated to meals, rather than automatically using nearly my entire daily target.
For example, my daily target is currently 1,600 calories, and the planner generated three meals totaling 1,578 calories. However, I already know that I typically use 200–300 calories each day for things like coffee and a protein shake, so I don’t actually want the planner to use all 1,600 calories for meals.
It would be great if we could:
- Set the calories/macros available for meal planning.…
1 vote -
Ability to import info from Noom app so I don’t have to double track please!
Ability to import info from Noom app so I don’t have to double track please!
2 votes -
Recipe
I would love the opportunity for trainerize to allow us to customize recipes by putting all the Ingredients together from the recipe and being able to see the full breakdown calories and macros. THEN be able to select that recipe as a meal but select it as a portion for my calories for that day. For example make chili soup recipe and then scan all the ingredients that go in it. Now under my recipe tab is skinny chili soup. Then when i go to eat it i can click the full chili soup and say select the serving like…
39 votes -
More exercises
Please add more exercises: sit-ups, press ups, car cleaning, gardening, DIY, house work etc.
2 votes -
Display total visits to gym , consecutive days gym attended
Display total visits to gym , consecutive days gym attended
4 votes -
Visually separate sets
There’s no visual separation between sets, and the rest timer is so small and not intuitive that it doesn’t help. The UX of moving between sets is very poor and confusing. It just looks like one long list of exercises with no visual separation.
1 vote -
See # of instructed reps or time when clicked into a specific exercise.
I like watching the videos but then I have to click back to remind myself how many reps or how much time to do that exercise for.
1 vote -
Suggestions for New Features and Enhancements
To further improve the user experience and increase overall efficiency, I would like to suggest several new features and enhancements.
First, adding more customization options would allow users to personalize the platform according to their preferences. Features such as customizable dashboards, themes, and notification settings can make the experience more convenient and engaging.Second, improving performance and speed should remain a priority. Faster loading times, smoother navigation, and optimized system responsiveness can significantly enhance user satisfaction.
Another valuable enhancement would be the integration of advanced search and filtering capabilities. This would help users find information, products, or services more quickly…2 votes -
Auto-timer between sets
Between sets/post set, the timer starts automatically after you’ve entered the reps and weight for the previous set
1 vote -
Stop forcing images to crop to square
I often upload a photo I already took to share with my trainer. I use a screenshot showing my macros. It gets forced to crop at a certain ratio and chops off important information
1 vote -
Meal database submit button
Submit button to add the meals is needed there is no submit button nor the app takes the meal selected from the database automatically
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
