Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
Lose it app needs to sync. Didn’t bother tracking in the fitness app. It was hard and annoying, I love lose it
Lose it needs to be able to sync. It’s a superior app to trainer and mfp. It’s afforable and user friendly. I didn’t even bother tracking twice because I found it so annoying and would have had a better experience with trainerize, if the app synced up. Other wise the app would have a higher rating.
115 votes -
Be able to search meals instead of only filtering meals by breakfast etc.
Will be great if you could be able to search recipe ideas instead of only being able to filter recipes according to meal type and preferences.
112 votes -
112 votes
-
Have Nutracheck as an option to link up to
I find nutracheck to be better, this definitely needs to be an option to link to aswell as myfitnesspal
111 votes -
Sync with weight watchers
Sync with weight watchers
111 votes -
I wish i could connect my Whoop
Seamlessly connection with Whoop
110 votes -
My fitness pal
Please make it so you can sync food for one day from my fitness pal and this app at the same time. Sometimes I use the meals from this app and sometimes I like to use my fitness pal using both for one day would make it easier to have all in one place.
110 votes -
When substituting a workout have a list of similar exercises already listed to be chosen from
When I’d like to substitute a workout either because the equipment needed isn’t available or there’s too many people trying to use the machine ahead of me, I’d like to be able to hit substitute and then be presented with a list of comparable exercise that hit the same target muscle for example upper chest, the substitute tab gives me a variety of upper chest workouts only instead of me having to manually search and guess if the specific exercise is as efficient as the one I’m substituting.
110 votes -
Sync with wearOS (Android watch) like Fossil
Sync to Fossil, Tic Tac or other android smart watches
110 votes -
109 votes
-
Why can't I just type in what I have for a meal? I generally do not take pictures of what I eat. I doubt I will report my meals this way.
I would like to type my meal on what looks like a regular calendar with room for three meals and two or three snacks. Or could be a day of the week with space to type it all in. Either way. I'm not going to take a photo of what I'm eating because I don't think about it until I'm done eating. So please just give me some space to do it. IF I want to put calories I will, otherwise, just want to write down what I eat. Period. Might have a separate section to post recipes or request…
108 votes -
samsung galaxy watch 7
Would like to able to sync my Samsung galaxy 7 watch to this app.
107 votes -
Link to LoseIt ap
Connect to LoseIt ap. (like my fitness pal does)
107 votes -
Stop making me take a photo of everything. Cant use a search bar and scan food
Can't get past the take a picture of your food. I like the barcode scanner to add my macros but can't get the finder to generate.
103 votes -
More single food choices
Please put simple food choices in. I try to use the actual food not a processed version. for example, I wanted to add “baby red potato” and the only choices were a bunch of pre packaged items. I just want to add the potato
101 votes -
Connect to noom
Noom helps log food amongst other helpful tools. It'd be great to have both apps connect
101 votes -
Like/Rate Recipes
There should be a way to like or rate a recipe so you can then sort for/find your favorites more easily.
100 votes -
Import recipes
I'd like to be able to import recipes from various websites like you can in MFP
100 votes -
Calories burned tracking
Sync calories burned data from Fitbit app
99 votes -
Go back to being able to edit meal name!
Sometimes I wait longer to track meals, and they aren’t at the right time of day (like I’ll log breakfast in the afternoon) and it will log it as snack or lunch. I used to be able to change it, but now I have to delete the whole thing if I made a mistake.
The app is super slow and mostly terrible.98 votes
- Don't see your idea?
