Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
Please please please link Nutracheck!
Please link Nutracheck to trainerize! This is a much better calorie and nutrition tracker than MFP and is becoming increasing popular among gym goers!
153 votes -
Edited workouts
If you edit a workout, you should be able to save it for a "customized workouts" section for future re-use
152 votes -
Flexibility when adding meals
I would to be able to add meals for other times than right now. Want to be able to enter yesterday’s meals today.
153 votes -
Sync calendar
Sync the calendar with iPhone calendar, easier to see and organise training etc for the day & future days with other things needing to be done.
145 votes -
Calorie details should be on Home Screen so you can see your remaining calories for the day
The Home Screen should have your calories consumed as well as your remaining calories for the day on it.
144 votes -
Meal Planning, Tracker, Recipes All Connected
It would be great if everything surrounding Meal Planning, Tracker, and Recipes were all connected in the same windows when you try to access them in any instance. For example clicking on the meal in my meal tracker does not show the recipe and calories of the items or being able to edit the recipe. I have to go to another menu for all of that.
Also if I would like to choose a recipe it will auto adjust macros for that meal to fit into my macros. Even trying to change serving size it does not adjust the recipe…
144 votes -
Ability to substitute exercise based on muscle group
Currently you are easily able to substitute an exercise based on the name of the exercise. Sometimes you want to change the exercise but still work the same muscle group. It would be nice if you could search exercises to change/add based on name of the exercise and/or muscle group you are wanting to focus on.
141 votes -
Meals
With whatever new update was just pushed, I can no longer change meal categories. So if I copy over a lunch from Tuesday to Wednesday I can't change it to dinner instead. If I have a meal saved and it is saved as a lunch, I can no longer change that to a dinner or a different category of meal. This is extremely frustrating. The new launch and update that went out is terrible. Also, all snacks are categorized under one setting rather than breaking down what all the macros of each snack is. This is dumb. And such a…
140 votes -
Allow to go meal tracker without having to skip photo
It always opens the photo first thing. Would like to go straight to adding instead of having to skip photo every time.
I do have my workflow set to fill meal tracker.
139 votes -
Sync updates from MyFitnessPal
Currently if you update your entered meals into MyFitnessPal it doesn’t resync into the Trainerize app. It adds in extra food but doesn’t take away food that’s been removed in MFP or amounts that have been updated
138 votes -
Entering Recipes
I would like a place to enter multiple servings recipes where the nutritional info is unknown. There appears to be some other somewhat time consuming ways to do it but something straightforward would be welcome 🤩
137 votes -
137 votes
-
Sync with chest or arm Bluetooth heart rate monitor like Scosche, Polar or Wahoo
Have heart rate zones and track through workouts.
be able to support any bluetooth LE band like Polar H10, Garmin HRM Pro/Tri, Wahoo TICKR X137 votes -
Link trainer use to an Oura ring
Adding an Oura ring to the trackables would be way more precise.
134 votes -
Samsung 6 watch
I can't find a way to sync my Samsung Galaxy 6 Fitness Watch?
133 votes -
Notes to workout
When a workout is created being able to write notes to each activity and lift.
133 votes -
To connect with samsung Actuve watch
I want to be able to connect and share data, but only have a samsung Active watch....
131 votes -
Meals for every day of the week
3 uniquely different meals for all 7 days
131 votes -
A place to add protein shake or your own meal
A place to type in your own meal or protein shakes and calories for it.
131 votes -
Snack options
we have meals to choose from that we’ve eaten but can we have snack options because I tend to eat two solid meals a day and then like 2 to 3 snacks
130 votes
- Don't see your idea?
