Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6424 results found
-
Allow to manually enter recipe not from the app and be able to have the app covert it to caloric intake by the measurement.
We should be able to add our own recipe and figure out the caloric value by the recipe measurements. We should be able to save it in a recipe library where others can use similar to fitness pal app. Also, we should be able to change the dietary restrictions, so the recipes are specific to the individuals.
276 votes -
Alcohol macro calculator
Add a calculator that will scan alcohol barcodes and give you the option to convert it into carbs or fats to log with macros
272 votes -
269 votes
-
Automatically track distance, speed, pace using the phone GPS for tracking outdoor runs, walks or bike ride
Use phone GPS to measure distance, pace and speed for running exercises like Strava.
267 votes -
Easier to find quick, simple meals (less ingredients)
More quick meals with less ingredients
264 votes -
Meal editing after saving
I would like to be able to edit or delete single item from a meal after saving without deleting and reentering the whole meal.
263 votes -
Put in timer beside exercises that you do for a specific period of time. Ex. 1 min plank or 30 sec high knees.
Add the rest time beside these exercises so you dont have to change it in the settings for every exercise. It makes circuits much easier.
254 votes -
Add meters for swimming.
I’m addition to time, add meters
253 votes -
Meal Tracker Custom Food
Please make a decimal point available for macros when trying to add a custom food in the meal tracker. I cannot list macros that are not whole numbers (example 3.5g fat is listed on container and I have to document it as 3 or 4.)
251 votes -
250 votes
-
Edit or delete sleep option
Provide the ability to edit your sleep if you accidentally entered it in wrong.
250 votes -
Make it easier to favorite meals
Make it possible to favorite the meal with a heart on the picture for a quick add.
241 votes -
Connect to Huawei Honor Band & Health app
Connect to Huawei Honor Band & Health app. I can't track my steps manually, I can't connect my smart watch.
240 votes -
Sync with Nutracheck App.
I use Nutracheck as it’s much easier and quicker to navigate and more accurate with weights etc.
239 votes -
You need to add an option for creating a meal and splitting it into portion sizes with the correct macro breakdown for that meal.
You need to add an option for creating a meal and splitting it into portion sizes with the correct macro breakdown for that portion size of the meal. I often have to do this in MFP then add it as a
custom in trainerize.227 votes -
Ability to add drop sets while in workout
Ability to add drop sets for when you can do more reps you just have to decrease the weight. There's no way to track that so it only shows hOw much I can do with max weight when actually I'm continuing reps, just with less weight. I could add this to my notes but notes don't carry over to the next workout. Inline notes with specific sets would be nice too. Then beside / below certain sets I could see "completed 12 reps with 40lb, drop to 30 for 5."
227 votes -
Most recipes
Ability to modify recipes including recipes in our favorites. Allow removing ingredients, adjusting quantities, substituting ingredients, WITHOUT having to re-enter an entire meal.
226 votes -
Make fiber more prominent.
Include fiber in the summary of each meal. Fiber is critical for your health and Carbs alone is inadequate to assess the quality and health content of your meal. We need to see fiber to understand the complete picture therefore it should be more prominent and easily accessible.
220 votes -
Enter your steps manually
I think it would be able for us to be able to enter things manually, like our steps. Not everyone uses an app for tracking steps, some may use an app that isn't compatible and of course we all know technology, it doesn't always work. I think this would be a nice feature.
212 votes -
Weights vs Volume
All ingredients should be in grams or ounces. 1/2 an avocado can be a very different amount depending on your avocados. It's also easier to just weigh everything on a kitchen scale that it is to pull out measuring cups
210 votes
- Don't see your idea?
