Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
use AI to suggest food/ meals to hit macros
Incorporate AI to suggest meals and foods to hit macros
10 votes -
Add trend line to body weight graph
Add an average trend line to the line graph visualisation of body weight tracking
10 votes -
Options of different fitness tracker devices to connect.
I have a device attached to the GloryFit app that I use, tracking sleep, exercise, steps, etc. I can’t connect it because it doesn’t fit the options listed.
10 votes -
Fix food search
I have been amusing for a couple months now and don’t mind the app. But I have noticed the search field to find food is a little glitchy.
If I am not quick enough typing the cursor will change places and totally trash my search terms. Fixing this would be a nice ease of use improvement and I imagine minimal effort?
10 votes -
Be able to swap out exercises PRIOR to starting workout - it wastes a bunch of my time in the middle of my work out trying to swap exercises
I always waste so much time every single workout trying to swap out exercises. I want the option to swap them out PRIOR to starting my workout. It’s exhausting and honestly makes me hate this app for that reason.
10 votes -
sync with apple health is very inconsistent please fix only sleep updates regularly
the sync with apple health is very inconsistent after doing all the required things inly my sleep updates regularly other stats dont update or have stopped updating seems some troubleshooting is needed
10 votes -
Adjust serving size after scanning barcode
It would be convenient to be able to adjust serving size after scanning a food item instead of having to exit out of the scanner and review then adjust serving size
10 votes -
Add support for Polar wearables.
Considering Polar were the pioneers in the field of fitness tracking wearables by creating the first device some 8 years before the competition did; then went on to create the first wireless HR strap, it really surprised me to learn they’re not supported here.
The data that could be harvested from their activity recordings would be a huge benefit to this community.
I can only imagine there are some legal issues that are preventing this from happening.
10 votes -
Total body measurements
Enable total body measurements (all of the measurements added together) to see if you have overall gained/lost cms/inches.
10 votes -
Mood tracker
A feature where you can track your mood. The use of smiley faces could work well with maybe a little box where you can type down why you may feel this way.
10 votes -
Connection to all smartwatches for example the da fit watch
Able to connect to all smartwatches for example da fit watch
10 votes -
Ability to pause the workout(so the option is not just cancel or discard). This allows to complete it during the day in separate intervals.
Due to travel or meetings, one could start the workout and not be able to complete it all at one time. The ability to select a pause icon, and not just discard or cancel, would be terrific. If you don’t stop, the watch keeps ticking. Allow pause within 24 hours.
10 votes -
Meal time stamp
Being that I’m not able to log right when I have something to eat, I feel the time stamp should be able to edit.
10 votes -
app drains battery
I have an iPhone 13pro & when I go to use the app I’ll have 100% battery but when I finish I’ll be lucky if my phone hasn’t died as it seems the app drains my phone battery hard!
10 votes -
Mobile battery drainage on the iPhone 15
When trainerize runs it consumes an awful lot of battery on my iPhone 15 Pro. This problem should be looked into and fixed as soon as possible
10 votes -
switching start date
Being able to adjust your start date, instead of having it done automatically or switching workouts one at a time. Because my rest days would be Tuesday and Wednesday compared to everyone else’s which is generally the weekend.
10 votes -
Pantry tracking
The ability to be able to add what is already in one's Pantry before creating the next round of meals.
I would like to see the ability to stop wasting food and money when ingredients are left over from the grocery shop.10 votes -
Change the font on your digits/numbers!!
Change the font on your digits/numbers!! They are so deciving, they do not line up at all to the day below, which make them entirely inaccurate, it should not require in-depth focus on the numbers to see that the longer one has less digits then the smaller one eg. 9550 is as long as 10513. Frankly it's just bad design. I am a client of a PT on your app and not impressed.
10 votes -
Ringconn
RingConn be great if you could sync with that. Tracks everything.
10 votes -
It would be great to say which days I want to do the workouts in advance
I train in a work gym Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday so I would love to be able to put that in as my schedule so it pre/populated for me instead of having to move things around all the time
10 votes
- Don't see your idea?
