Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
upgrade database to include more detailed micronutrients for main foods
Improve micro nutrient data recorded. Use cronometer as the benchmark baseline.
For example, beef has more in it than just sodium and iron - what about carnesine, creating, coenzyme q10, magnesium, creatine, creatinine, specific levels of individual amino acids etc etc.
Please improve
No one cares about millions of pre-made food options and meals, clients need to learn the basics anyway. Make sure that meat, eggs, dairy, fish, poultry, fruits and veg are detailed
10 votes -
Garmin
Import stats from Garmin like pace, HR, etc. I'm training for a marathon and have to manually send my coach those things. I want her to see them and not just the average for the whole run.
10 votes -
Substitute ahead of time & copying workout from week prior
The app duplicating the workout for the following week on the same day.
My trainer sets workouts for each week, for 6 weeks. (Same exercises) I have substituted some of the these to suit me. It would be great if when I have completed the workout and done my substitutions that the following week it duplicates it because that’s what I did the week prior.
The ability to substitute workouts ahead of time would be amazing and can’t believe you can’t do this.
I also have to not start the workouts on the app because it takes over my watch…
10 votes -
copy and paste food items individually
A way to copy and paste food items from one meal to another in the same day! And/or be able to transfer a good item from one “meal/snack” to another.
10 votes -
Bug fix for better performance
While the app is running on the background. It slow the performance of the device. Sometime the phone completely starts to hang up.
10 votes -
Fix Technical issues in the app.
Every time I use this app my phone stops working. It freezes, glitches and gets extremely slow when I’m tryna do anything with my phone outside the app.
10 votes -
Add more filters for meals
The meals are great but many are high in fat. I would like the ability to choose low fat or low carb meals or filter by meat type so the vegan items don’t show for example.
10 votes -
Rotating the phone should rotate the screen/picture
Rotating the phone should allow the appscreen to follow the rotation - with slightly enlarged screen/picture, but yet the same content. All adapted to the phone screen.
10 votes -
Photo Comparison
As far as I can tell, I can only compare my current photos to my most recent photos. I would like to be able to compare earlier photos to current photos to keep motivated about my progress.
10 votes -
Add daily value trackers for micro nutrients
Have a daily Value tracker for Micro nutrients so that you can also see what percentage of your daily you are consuming per day
10 votes -
Home workout
Should have a toggle to choose between home workout and gym workout. As I have started 30 days shred ignited, my app is showing only gym workouts but I am working out at home. But I couldn’t able track the workouts properly.
10 votes -
See Previous data on workouts
It would be nice to see a graph or data of previous workouts to see current and past progress.
10 votes -
Transfer workout data to Apple Watches, phones and other smart mobile devices!
Transfer workout data to Apple Watches, phones and other smart mobile devices!
10 votes -
Nightshift tracker mode
For people on nightshift who have meals logged on two calendar days but is actually only one (24hr) day for them. To accurately track meals and macros for their 24hr period.
10 votes -
I would like the option to look at an entire month in the calendar to see what days I have trained, have scheduled training.
I would like the option to look at an entire month in the calendar to see what days I have trained, have scheduled training.
10 votes -
Chat
Being able to upload videos and photos in bulk in. The chat makes your life easier. Instead of uploaded one by one.
Also remove the 1 min limit on videos
10 votes -
After adding a meal to any day’s nutrition info, allow me to tap on it from that screen to see the nutrition details
After adding a meal to any day’s nutrition info, allow me to tap on it from that screen to see the nutrition details instead of going back three screens to re- type and re- search for that same food item in the database again so that I can see the nutritional details of that item again.
10 votes -
Allow connecting Noise Colorfit Pulse
Allow connecting with Noise app so that noise smart watches can be connected to sync the activity count
10 votes -
Set weight for next week
It would be great if I could put in what weight to start with the following week. As sometimes you might hit your benchmark but your form wasn’t good so want to stay on the same weight, or you smashed it and want to go up.
You usually forget by the following week if it was an easy or hard set10 votes -
Create a way to switch accounts if you have more that one coach
I have both a training coach and a nutrition coach, I have to log out and log in to the other account every morning although it’s the same login details - is it possible to have a way to switch from coach 1 to coach 2 without having to go through the whole sign in process?
10 votes
- Don't see your idea?
