Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Create a voice over audible feature that walks you thru your workout with voice prompts.
Create an audible feature that allows you to seamlessly go thru your workout without having to keep coming back to the app and scroll thru. This way my workout would begin and end by voice over prompts telling me what to do - rest, begin next set, cardio interval, etc.
11 votes -
11 votes
-
Senior training
category for healthy elderly fitness; success with less rigorous training, including swimming, senior yoga, senior activity classes, walking pace variety
11 votes -
Enable a feature to workout with friends and track workout stats together
Group workouts to stay motivated even when not together!
11 votes -
Allow user (and trainer) to edit the workout name or order the workouts show up in my plan
Allow user (and trainer) to edit the workout name or order the workouts show up in my plan
11 votes -
Get a more college budget friendly shopping list of foods
For those that don't have a full time job, the shopping list is quite intimidating. If you were able to devise a more budget friendly list would be awesome.
11 votes -
Tweak Bodyweight and Timed Exercises
Currently Bodyweight and timed exercises like L-Sit and Sprints are entered the same way with sets and weight and reps.This doesn't make sense from a tracking standpoint.
For example, BW exercises like pull-ups should have a field for reps and Bodyweight and added weight. Same for something like dips. Makes tracking cleaner.
For things like sprints or L-Sits you should be able to enter your distance or timed hold or even just a check mark to say you hit the goal.
11 votes -
Trainee create workouts
To create my workouts and wait for my trainer's approval
11 votes -
Stop reminders if workouts have already been completed for the day
Even after I have checked in for workouts on the app, it will still send me a reminder for the same workouts. Would be great if the app only sent reminders when workouts have not been done.
11 votes -
11 votes
-
Don't send a check-in reminder notification if I've already checked in.
I get a notification reminding me to check in for exercises, even if I've already checked in. Seems like a bug.
11 votes -
All data entry fields should have the ability to include incremental data
Currently there is no way to include incremental data for several of the data input fields on the App. Currently speed, distance, incline come to mind as not being able to do this. IMHO this reduces the effectiveness of the app because you can not see gradual increases in ones progress
11 votes -
integration with Endomondo
Endomondo is a great sports app that has heart rate monitors etc and this would be a great match up - my trainer could see my heart rate graphs etc
11 votes -
10 votes
-
Be able to filter searches.
When you search, it shows alllllll options. I wish it’s either show your recent choices that match first or filter which category to search under.
10 votes -
Bring back calories remaining
The app used to show how many calories and macros I had left. No idea why you guys got rid of that. Now every user has to do math in their head. Don’t make us think!
10 votes -
**** the new layout!
The new layout sucks. I don’t need to see my name, I know my name. FFS
10 votes -
Quick Water Intake
So for water intake, it has the last entered amount of water that you can quickly add. But I use different bottles/containers throughout the day, it doesn’t really work.
So an option to add your three to four intake amounts would be a whole lot easier. Like if I just wanted to have 17oz (16.9oz), 24oz, and 32oz on the main screen under Track Water, I can select one of those whenever I finish that bottle, instead going in and changing the amount every time if I switch to different bottle.
10 votes -
Add more food/meals to the database
Database needs more added to it
10 votes -
Recipe copy and paste
In other apps you can copy the ingredients and amounts all at once. Then you can name it. Way easier then having to enter each thing and less time needed
10 votes
- Don't see your idea?
