Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
Make exercises searchable by generic name to see stats for exercises with similar names.
Names of exercises may be slightly different so I can’t see the stats for exercises that are similar. It would be easier to know what weights to start with. For example Squats can be called Back squats, Barbell Back squats, etc.
16 votes -
16 votes
-
Add whoop to the application.
Add whoop to the application.
16 votes -
Have the ability to connect with Google Fit
Quite a few health and exercise apps, including many watches connect with Google Fit. This would allow some of the non-main brand fitness watches, (i.e. Amazfit) to transfer fitness data to the app via Google Fit.
16 votes -
Motivation: A graph view to show progress over time
Motivation: A graph view to show progress over time on exercises to show progression. Also a Monthly calendar view to show how many days you successfully worked out. Is satisfying to see.
16 votes -
Download your body stats
Have an option to download all of your body stats data so you can see your body measure for different parts of your body, not just the physical progress photos.
16 votes -
Create a PDF option for recipes and grocery lists
Be able to create/convert the recipes and the grocery lists into a printable PDF format.
16 votes -
Mute video music.
Before the app we could mute the explanation video but now that option isn’t there. I don’t like the music playing over my music
16 votes -
When will you add AmazFit or Zepp?
Not everyone has a FitBit, Apple or Samsung smart watch. Please, please, please give us more choices for tracking our activity and seamlessly pulling the info into Trainerize. Thanks!
16 votes -
Quick click option
Allow a setting that allows you to quickly click and mark things off the to do list. I don't want to select the water, then selected completed, then get a congrats screen that I have to x out if then x out of the water screen to go back and do the same for the steps and stuff. I want ro be able to just click the circle and ha e them checked off.
16 votes -
Connect myzone
Snap Fitness clients use myzone
Could this be connected too for those of us that do not use Fitbit etc. Thanks in advance16 votes -
Maintain Measurement on Recent Foods
In the list of Recent Foods, keep it listed holding the same amount used last time - eg. 40g of Oats instead of the default 1 cup of Oats, etc.
16 votes -
A simpler meal plan would be appreciated
For us busy folk, these recipes are a bit too extravagant for everyday meals. I would please like a few simpler ones.
16 votes -
Have the option for dietary differences. Halal, Kosher, Vegetarian, etc. Plus wider food alternatives made more clear.
Have the option for dietary differences. Halal, Kosher, Vegetarian, etc. Show optional alternatives to certain food groups too. For certain meats or vegetables you should show decent alternatives/equivalent options to them. If you can't have bacon and were to substitute that for let's say halal turkey "bacon" instead what would be the difference in the breakdown of micronutrients and would the amount differ etc.
16 votes -
Edit goals
Can I edit my personal goals with my trainer after I have started?
16 votes -
Larger food database with my fitness pal collab
Links with my fitness pal should be better, as the my fitness pal app has a larger database of food, the one on this app is lightly limited.
16 votes -
European barcode (Dutch, German, French and Spanish)
We Europeans like to use the barcode scanner too... And let us create foods and meals with barcode so it will be easy to create foods and meals
16 votes -
Personalized Workouts and be able to create a personalized workout
I’d like to be able to create my own work outs - particularly for off days when I want some thing lighter and not quite as extensive. Still using the same format with exercises and links to videos from Ben’s workout.
16 votes -
Default function of clicking on a food in “search” should be to add/select the food
Right now, I click on the main section of the food where the text is every time I’m logging because that is how I’m use to other tracking apps functioning.
Showing the details and nutrient information of the food is a good thing to have but I don’t feel like it should be the PRIMARY function of clicking on the food because I’m never searching in the app to figure out what to eat — I’m just logging what I am going to eat. The selection button and detailed info buttons should be switched in my opinion — click on…16 votes -
Add button for steps
Please allow the forge app to have an option to MANUALLY ADD the steps and avoid the headaches with my fitness pal not connecting.and ADD buttons on everything so we can manually add
16 votes
- Don't see your idea?
