Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
Make manual payments
I would like to be able to put through a payment to my trainer just incase the auto debit doesn't go through for any reason.
17 votes -
Workouts
Allow clients to delete Trainer-recommended workouts. This would make Customization faster, easier, and trainer input optional
17 votes -
For the running components where you run 45 sec walk 45 sec it would be good if there was a tone or a voice to tell you to run or walk
When running/walking at intervals, I need to keep my phone in my hand to watch the timer. Other apps have a tone and a voice to tell you to run/walk. Would make it easier to focus on the activity vs watching the phone.
17 votes -
Synch with run keeper app
Synch with run keeper app
17 votes -
To be able to chat with other members
To be able to chat with other members
17 votes -
Edit already entered data
To be able to edit already entered data easily. Add an edit button
17 votes -
Sync Blood Pressure with Omron App
Sync Blood Pressure data with Omron App or Apple Health data hub
17 votes -
Allow extra sets be able to be deleted
There’s been a few times I’ve accidentally added the add extra set button and then it won’t let me get rid of it so I just exit out of my entire workout and redo adding in all the weights for the other exercises so that I don’t have that extra set added in and it would be nice if I could just swipe to delete it when that button gets pushed. Also would be nice if the app could sync to my Bluetooth scale which uses an app called RENPHO.
17 votes -
Audio coaching for metcon intervals
Audio coaching so I don’t have to watch clock or interval timers while running
17 votes -
Be able to customize a workout and reuse the same workout by naming it.
I want to be able to customize my workout and save it. Like interval running, or crossfit.
17 votes -
Add Live Classes to Calendars
You could add the live classes to our calendars so we know the date, time, and details of class. You could add that it’s optional so people know it’s not required but it’s still there for people that like them.
17 votes -
Flights of stairs or vertical distance for stairclimber
Normally for running or walking you track distance, calories, incline etc. but it needs to be more specific per exercise. For example, stair master. Should be number of flights vs distance and level vs incline.
17 votes -
Add a block where you can indicate different weight should you drop weight within a set
Add a block where you can indicate different weight should you drop weight within a set
17 votes -
17 votes
-
Move the “add new set” button.
When entering reps I sometimes accidentally hit the add new set. It should be moved to the opposite side of the screen and we need an option to delete sets in the case.
17 votes -
Add in the option for the stair climber to be able to pick floors and or steps to track progress
Add in the option for the stair climber to be able to pick floors and or steps to track progress instead of miles.
17 votes -
Ability to add in classes!! We could type in name and length of class
Ability to add in classes!! We could type in name and length of class
17 votes -
A place to list weekly or daily goals
I do well with setting goals and it would sure be nice to have a place that I could list those in the app, and see them in the dashboard.
17 votes -
progress summary
A place to compare photos, weightloss, side by side as you progress through your programs
17 votes -
16 votes
- Don't see your idea?
