Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
Sync with SleepIQ app - Sleep number
Is it possible to import the sleep data into Trainerize from Sleep Number’s SleepIQ app?
16 votes -
Have tracking for skeletal muscle mass
Just like we can track body fat %, let us track muscle mass by weight on the app when weighing in.
16 votes -
Weight/ Resistance option
After we finish a workout and we are tracking our reps and how much weight was used, sometimes we don’t have access to weights or a weight is not suitable for that exercise. I would like an area to input that I’m using a resistance/TRX band rather than it being put as 0lbs.
16 votes -
Search Feature for Pre-Loaded Workouts
Add feature to search by workout name within pre-loaded workouts from coaches instead of having to scroll through all of them.
16 votes -
Progrees update with numbers in daily nutrition goal
The progress update of daily nutrition goal is just a progress bar around the amount of nutrition which I need for the day.
Instead, you can also mention the amount of nutrition which has been taken in and how much is left.
For eg. I consume 80g of protein till afternoon. It should display as 80/176 along with the progress bar.
It becomes easier to track and feed on it.
Thanks!!
16 votes -
I wish I could track my classes with the Apple Watch
I like being able to look at all my workouts through the week. I also attend classes. My trainer doesn’t se those because they are not tracked. I wish in the activity part there was a fitness class section. You type the name of the class. How long the class is. How many calories burnt. (I have an Apple Watch)
16 votes -
Fewer step to Mark as Complete for workouts
It's like 6 steps to clear a single workout day screen. Example current Tap on scheduled workout, Start, Mark as Complete, Done, Close, Close.
Change to Tap on scheduled workout, Mark as Complete option instead of Start,, Done, back to Calendar16 votes -
band workouts
be able to enter the strength onto band workouts, mine always says kg but my bands is medium and says nothing about kg
16 votes -
Move multiple workouts at once from calendar page
I often have more than one workout scheduled each day. If I need to reschedule, I'd like to be able to quickly check/move multiple workouts from the calendar page rather than having to go into each workout and move them to a different day one by one.
16 votes -
Add barre and aerobics to work out options.
Add aerobics and hiking under the cardio options. Add barre under the workout option.
16 votes -
Add general weight workout for a quick log this saves adding general cardio
Add general weight workout for a quick log this saves adding general cardio when uve been doing weights
16 votes -
16 votes
-
Sync with SugarWOD
Link with my body tracker, SugarWOD and map my run as well as other fitness apps
16 votes -
Cell for seat height or cable settings
Add a text cell next to the first round of each exercise where the trainee can make note of that machine's seat height or cable arm settings, etc.
16 votes -
Personal records tab
Be able to see all of our personal records in the same spot, maybe even a graph, and dates.
16 votes -
Add tracking for fat%, water%, bone% and muscle%
I have a smart scale and would like to keep track of all the %
16 votes -
Alternative workouts
When what is instructed is not available due to equipment or over crowding at gym but some else to due but target same muscle group
16 votes -
Add horseback riding to cardio activities
My killer ab secret, and hitting all new areas of your quads!
16 votes -
Better ways for clients to give feedback
Every time my coach updates my plan or creates a new session, I test it for a few days, take notes in the Notes app, and then write her a document like this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rpgL3ciKw1LhHVZLqpCdYuocaM78nE_MP9X0uW-yD00/edit?usp=sharing to explain what I think we should change and why.
Writing all of that inside the app would take way too long. I really believe there are better ways for clients to share feedback — for example, a “make a suggestion” feature that lets you add comments to any exercise directly from the workout screen, change the order, or suggest substitutions/deletions.15 votes -
ADD FIBER AS A PROMINENT FEATURE like calories, carbs, proteins and fats
PLEASE include fiber in the “macros” Fiber is an essential nutrient as carbs/proteins/fats.
15 votes
- Don't see your idea?
