Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6428 results found
-
Recipes adjust to personal macros per meal
None of the recipes match my macros!! Not even close. It would be amazing if the recipes could adjust to each persons macros. I always have to go to ChatGPT adjust recipes
2 votes -
Being able to search or favorite additional workouts
For additional workouts, being able to do a keyword search or favorite specific workouts would be great
2 votes -
Add journal feature so folks can capture state of mind and reflect on day
A journal feature would allow users to capture state of mind and reflect on their progress day by day. This can be useful to look back on when tracking progress. It can also be helpful for the trainer to understand better what they are seeing in the data. Journal entries can be private or available to the trainer at the user’s discretion.
2 votes -
A copy option in “my recipes” to create another similar but modified version without re-entering everything
A copy recipe option in “my recipes” to create another similar but modified version without re-entering everything
2 votes -
Manually add steps PLEASE!
This should be an urgent item. I’ve read the other asks for it. My Fitbit doesn’t calculate steps properly when on my walking pad while working at my desk. It would be nice to have it add the steps so when you see your totals it’s included. VERY annoying that it doesn’t do this. Its essentially inaccurate results
2 votes -
Circuit-focused workout view + exercise history search
The current workout view works for linear workouts, but creates a lot of friction during circuits.
When I’m doing 3 exercises × 3 rounds, I’m moving quickly between equipment, lifting, sweating, and trying to maintain short rest periods. Having to scroll up and down a long workout to find the exercise I’m on, enter data, and then relocate the next exercise creates unnecessary cognitive and physical interaction.
I’d love an optional circuit-focused view that treats each circuit as its own active context: exercises presented as cards, Previous/Next or swipe navigation, the current round/circuit anchored on screen, and weight/reps entry immediately…
2 votes -
Samsung health integration
Add Samsung health integration
2 votes -
Have options for all exercises to have weight added, not just reps
Using "Hyperextension Roman Chair Back Extension" as an example - would be useful to be be able to add 5kg, 10kg etc as well as rep count
2 votes -
Monthly page
Please bring back the monthly page so we can see all workouts and weights on one page
2 votes -
Integrate Apple Health water consumption stats with app
Many smart water bottles integrate with Apple Health to track consumption. Since water is a key metric tracked in this app, have it automatically update based on what’s showing in Apple Health
2 votes -
Make more user friendly
Please make more user friendly
2 votes -
Customize workout entry and be able to change vague title with more description and add weights used. Also be able to log a workout in app
Customize workout within the all
2 votes -
Fix scanning error of carbs+ fibre
The tracker adds fibre to the carb total when items are scanned, hence blowing out my carb macro. Then lists the fibre separately in the item details. This is an error that needs to be fixed please
2 votes -
water track in oz, not ml
Kindly allow us to Quick add water in ounces not milliliters! And also a tab for water on the widget
2 votes -
Add more emojis
It would be great to have access to more emojis in the messages portion of the app.
2 votes -
Enter a new workout to my routine that is not in the system
I just need to enter an exercise that I can’t find in your system to my workout routine that my coach has set up for me.
2 votes -
Add macros manually
I would like to be able to add my macros manually.
2 votes -
Show body stat history on the app! I can only see photos I’ve entered. When I click on body stats it would be nice to see the history/trend
Please make it so you can see your body stat history/chart trend !! Right now you can’t access that on the app. I can only see the photos I’ve entered. Please make the body stats accessible !!
2 votes -
Health connect will not work
My Galaxy Watch stats will not show up through Health Connect
2 votes -
Food for picky eaters
Food for people that don't eat the normal. No lettuce, tomatoes, etc.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
