Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6428 results found
-
Coach/Client Hybrid account
I am a personal trainer and have myself labelled as a client as part of my plan (costing me a place, but it is well worth it). It would be great if as a personal trainer or coach you could select one client as yourself or link two accounts to one app and swap between them with ease? Think something like having multiple accounts on Instagram, just hold down on the profile icon and select the other profile. It is very frustrating to constantly sign in and out. Thank you for reading/ taking the time
2 votes -
Ability to import info from Noom app so I don’t have to double track please!
Ability to import info from Noom app so I don’t have to double track please!
2 votes -
More exercises
Please add more exercises: sit-ups, press ups, car cleaning, gardening, DIY, house work etc.
2 votes -
Suggestions for New Features and Enhancements
To further improve the user experience and increase overall efficiency, I would like to suggest several new features and enhancements.
First, adding more customization options would allow users to personalize the platform according to their preferences. Features such as customizable dashboards, themes, and notification settings can make the experience more convenient and engaging.Second, improving performance and speed should remain a priority. Faster loading times, smoother navigation, and optimized system responsiveness can significantly enhance user satisfaction.
Another valuable enhancement would be the integration of advanced search and filtering capabilities. This would help users find information, products, or services more quickly…2 votes -
2 votes
-
Auto save reps/lbs so the app doesn’t refresh and delete my data
Sometimes the app refreshes if you go out of it during a workout, and deletes the new data I just filled for my reps/lbs. This data should auto save every minute or so, so that progress can be accurately tracked. It also lags when finishing/“saving” a workout and loses some data.
2 votes -
Allow the user to input into the calories category if the food is not in your list of meals
Allow user to input into the calorie count if they eat something that is not in the system
2 votes -
Sync With Google Health for Food Logging
Fitbit is now Google Health. Exercises are already syncing but not food logging. Adding food logging would be great.
2 votes -
Remove food
When I click on a meal, I only have the option to "Add food". I should be able to remove it. Sometimes the food already in the meal pop up first so it's easy to uncheck but not always.
2 votes -
Swap out ingredients
Sometimes I follow a recipe and just swap regular pasta for Banza protein pasta. I’m not trying to rebuild the recipe from scratch — I only want the app to adjust for a simple ingredient substitution.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Tick off food consumed when pre tracking
It would be really good if we’re pre-tracking our food for the whole day we could then tick it off when that food has been consumed.
2 votes -
Save checkin locally before submitting
Ability to save the responses to the checkin form before submitting.
Too often the 'Submit' button doesn't actually submit and the responses are lost.
This only encourages less detailed responses being reentered devaluing the purpose of the checkin form.2 votes -
Fix saving to favorites glitch
When I create a meal and try to save it to favorites. It never shows up there
2 votes -
Workouts
Actual Demos from Katy. Her demos led me here. Now i feel lost
Please. Please katie. Get us your Demos!2 votes -
Be able to add day to day food tracking
I want to be able to add a whole day offoods in. one entry. Not the back and forth for each entry
2 votes -
Swap excersices for different days
We should be able to swap exercises for different days. If we push the exercise to another day we automatically loose the exercise for the day we pushed it to instead we should be able to swap the two.
2 votes -
Allow to search within your recents, favorites, and custom.
Currently you can only search the whole database.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
ipad to be more user friendly
I often have trouble finding good matches when my food does not appear…. it can be hard to search and time consuming
ipad use glitches not so much iphone but I prefer ipad over the iphone for using it
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
