Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6428 results found
-
add minutes to speed cycle
Add minutes to cycle time I can only put seconds
3 votes -
3 votes
-
Add an framework that would allow a user to calculate the calories burned based on the Compendium of METs (2011)
This would allow activities such a long stretching session are employed in one's routine. Basically, you enter the activity from the Compendium and the other relevant data and the program calculates the kcals for you. Whereas you enter the other relevant data as to body weight, activity, time, etc,
3 votes -
3 votes
-
3 votes
-
3 votes
-
3 votes
-
3 votes
-
3 votes
-
3 votes
-
3 votes
-
Under the "progress" tab, the monthly and workout grids have a pop up screen that will not go away on the IPad.
Under the "progress" tab, the monthly and workout grids have a pop up screen that will not go away on the IPad.
3 votes -
3 votes
-
Paste Recipe URL
So many other food tracking apps allow users to copy and paste the url for a recipe and the ingredients populate from the recipe. We can favorite recipes and add them again in the future. Honestly, I’m quite surprised this isn’t already an option.
2 votes -
Cycle tracker
A cycle tracker - I don’t keep track of it but would help to have it in here so I can!
2 votes -
Keep current streaks and badges going when setting new goals. For example, when going from walking 5k steps to a new goal of 8k daily steps.
Keep current streaks and badges going when setting new goals. For example, when going from walking 5k steps to a new goal of 8k daily steps.
2 votes -
Fix the app. Calories intake stopped working completely
My in-app meal tracker records meals and displays the calories/macros on my dashboard, but My Progress → Caloric Intake shows ---, and opening it gives No Data Added Yet. I've reinstalled the app, updated it, restarted my phone, and re-paired my Garmin. Can you check whether my account has an active nutrition goal and whether the in-app meal tracker is properly connected to the Nutrition Graph/Progress data?
2 votes -
Hitting the "back" button on my phone makes me exit the program instead of going to my list of exercises if I watch the videos. Can that be
Hitting the "back" button on my phone makes me exit the program instead of going to my list of exercises if I watch the videos. Can that be
2 votes -
Sorting options on the food lists. Sorting it alphabetically would make it extremely easy to just log stuff
Creating a sorting option, listing it from A-to-Z . Scrolling through an entire list of everything mixed in together, makes it a lot more difficult and takes a lot longer. If I could just store it from A-to-Z, I could just scroll down to what I was specifically looking for.
2 votes -
When search
When searching for a food, if it is not spelled correctly, it will not show up. It makes it more difficult to find foods if its not typed exactly as the input the someone else may have used. For example, i may want to log a chickfila chicken sandwich, but someone may have added chicken sandwich by chikfila and i won’t find it because of the way its inputted!
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
