Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Please add feet climbed and mets to the walking app.
Please advise feet climbed and mets to the walking app. .
3 votes -
Move SAVE button from top right corner
I keep accidentally hitting the save button on the top right when carrying my phone around the gym. Once clicked, it stops all wearable tracking (heart rate, time, calories) and doesn’t let me resume. This can easily be fixed by a resume button or a pop up that asks “are you sure ur finished?” When hitting save
3 votes -
Add fractions off food ie 2.4 g
Can only add whole numbers
3 votes -
Mettre cette application en français
Il serait grandement appréciable de pouvoir bénéficier de la traduction dans d'autres langues sur cette application, tout en ayant accès au français. J'espère que dans la prochaine mise à jour, nous aurons la possibilité de trouver cette option dans les paramètres de choix de langue.
3 votes -
Easier access and leaving comments
The app is really useful and easy to use. I use it daily with my trainer and really find so much benefit. However, there could be improvements; I would like to be able to leave comments on individual workouts that I can come back to.
Also if would be great if I could further customize my Home Screen with my workouts even more easily accessed.
3 votes -
Notes/Comments functionality on weigh-ins
Feedback - Notes/Comments on weigh-ins has not been working for months. I used to use this for every weigh-in, but now when I click on the + chat bubble, nothing happens. I can't comment on the weigh-in activity.
3 votes -
The meal tracker is NOT intuitive.
To me, it would make more sense if you followed the following steps. 1. Chose breakfast, lunch or dinner first. 2. Add food items. 3. Take an optional photo.
3 votes -
Allow for more fresh homemade food items. The supplied items are all prepared foods or purchased somewhere
Example... I made my own Cole slaw. Meal tracker lists many prepared Cole slaw examples. The examples are all "by someone". Most of their examples i have never heard of.
3 votes -
Add beef to exclusion options
Please add beef to exclusion options.
3 votes -
A save button for the middle of your work instead of just at the end, to save your progress, mine has been deleted twice
A save button for the middle of your work instead of just at the end, to save your progress, mine has been deleted twice
3 votes -
Update the app
Your app has a bug when trying to send videos. It crashes when attempting to upload. I've tried various forms for attaching, cleared the cache, and still am hit with a dev error. Please fix this, it's very frustrating.
3 votes -
Ability to take meal pics
I would like to be able to add meal pics for quick and easy tracking, even if I have MyFitnessPal connected as my meal tracking. Also, I can’t access my trainers meal plans with MyFitnessPal connected, I wish I could.
3 votes -
Fix the notification issue with android Samsung phones
Issues with getting notifications from the app for things like private messages. The only way I know if my trainer messages me is going into the app and finding out. Very frustrating that I no longer get this notification. Everything is on and all permissions granted.
3 votes -
Ability to edit a message to trainer after it is sent. Ability to copy one food item to another meal on same day. Not copy the entire meal b
Ability to edit message to trainer after it is sent
3 votes -
fitbit caloric burn sync does not show correct numbers for current day
The caloric burn for the current day is off by quite a lot even after synching with the fitbit. Prior days seem accurate.
Also, dashboard data overall does not refresh and can be off, requiring to go into that specific category to see what the actual data is
3 votes -
More efficient search for adding workouts to a routine
Fix the search feature for adding workouts or standardize the naming conventions to help.aid in the efficiency of the search. Example: When searching for machine leg extension several options appear that are nowhere near relevant.
3 votes -
More activity selections and be able to auto add from phone or watch- including all categories from apple fitness
Too few categories for activities. Should have all selections on Apple fitness. Should be able to add all workouts not just those added by a trainer.
3 votes -
Personal trainer initiated workouts sync with Apple watch
Issue: when my personal trainer starts my workout and enters exercises, it doesn’t a) sync with apple health without some additional entries or edits. B it doesn’t allow my Apple Watch to track heart rate etc.
It would be great to have notification to accept joint and exercise tracking. PT could enter sets and watch tracks heart rate
3 votes -
Measurement Units
Allow for changes to exercise measurement units. Some exercises are imperial while some are metric (kettlebells). Some exercises are time-based, some are weight + time but all are set for lbs/reps.
3 votes -
Calculate milestones correctly
Weight assisted dips and pull-ups should track milestones when you decrease weight, not increase.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
