Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
3 votes
-
Quick add on meal tracker
Option to just add the calories and brief description of meal or photo rather than full ingredients
3 votes -
Android Compatibility
I cannot delete meals because there is a dumb pop up confirming if I want to delete a meal.
1. Why would I need to confirm to delete the meal? Literally I have to go through a series of clicks just to delete already, that should be confirmation enough.
2. The pop up box doesn't fit on the screen correctly so I cannot even confirm. The text box doesn't fit the screen and I cannot rotate the screen to even extend it so the pop up box fits. This is so dumb. I'm giving this app a one star for…3 votes -
3 votes
-
Fractions for measurements
I took my body measurements this morning. It would be great if you could add the fractions to the body measurements. Having to convert them into decimals is a little time consuming. Thanks!
3 votes -
Steps Widget
The widget on the desktop only reports the current value. It should pull from the table where the data is recorded.
3 votes -
Live Activities for iPhones
Add Live Activities support for iPhones so that we can have resume on the Lock Screen of the workout we are doing at the moment and more importantly the TIMER running !
3 votes -
Sharing meals with other people you workout with.
There should be a way to share custom meals with family, friends or just people in this app. That way only one person has to enter a custom meal instead of everyone that is eating the same meals with you.
3 votes -
Option for a specific drink category!
Add an option for a drink category, doesn't really make sense to put it (i.e. coffee) under a snack category or elsewhere.
3 votes -
Sync with GloryFit app and Slimpal app
GloryFit smartwatch for Steps are always inaccurate even when synced with Apple health app. Would be nice to directly sync with Trainerize.
Syncing Slimpal app would be nice for body measurements and weigh-ins
3 votes -
Help/Contact Us section
There should be a feature direct in the app where I can report glitches for example my
Health (Apple) steps are not syncing on new phone (15) and I have tried all the steps. Last week, my program was glitching and everytime I’d open the app it would open mid program to an exercise substitution (stopped glitching). Finally, the sleep randomly glitches and does not accept entries here and there. Would love to be able to screen shot and report via app.3 votes -
Meal planner
When you’re in meal planner and I want to select the meal I ate for the day…the “ATE TODAY” button should turn a diff color to know you selected it already
3 votes -
Normal Sunday-Satuday calendar display
option for a Normal Sunday-Satuday calendar display. Monday to Sunday is confusing and non-standard.
3 votes -
Apple Watch app crashes while training and won’t resume
I have a series 7 Apple Watch and done all possible troubleshooting steps to fix the watch app crashing in the middle of training.
I’m using the latest apple firmware on both my watch and iPhone.
Please fix this issue.
3 votes -
Food tracker by photo
It would be better to be able to add meals trough the phone’s camera (photo detecting of food)
3 votes -
Darker print in the workout app
I am 56 and often wear readers. I don’t wear glasses other than for fine print. Putting on/taking off readers while working out makes me a bit nauseous. Would you make the print a bit darker, or larger. Where it says 3 x 15 for the sets, bolder print would be helpful. Thank you and I would be so grateful.
3 votes -
Sync with partners meal plan
It would be nice if you could pair up family member accounts so you could sync their meal plans together. It would make cooking and shopping much easier and cheaper.
3 votes -
A simple area to take notes and reflect on overall activities for the day
I love it if there was a simple area in the application for me to reflect on the day. The barriers, the wins, etc.
3 votes -
Meal planner and ingredients need to be adapted to suit UK food buyers and measurements
The app seems to be American orientated as far as meal plans and measurements go. Perhaps set up a more UK suited list of ingredients, meals and measurements to make it easier for UK users
3 votes -
Needs to adjust calander and times for softener in time zones
It would really help where if I am on a softener tome zone than my coach it would help where the app would report the correct conversions for my time zone
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
