Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Allow Pedometer App to track walking Accurately
I wish we could use a more accurate step count apps. I literally walk on a treadmill looking at myfitnesspal and no steps are being counted. It’s inaccurate 99% of the time. Allow us to intergrate what we want. Instead of being forcehd into using a flawed product, or demand they fix it.
3 votes -
substitution exercises
oftentimes I can't find an adequate substitute from the ones that pull up on the app. also, having the option of putting your own in for the substitution might be a great idea
3 votes -
Ability to view/explore meals without entering the “Add Meals” function would be helpful in browsing and editing foods and meals. Thanks!
it would be helpful to add the ability to view and explore meals and foods without entering the ad meal function. Currently the workflow is that you enter through the Add Meal function, and then can create a meal or explore. I would like the ability to just simply explore recipes and options without entering the add meal function.
3 votes -
Not having to stop a workout to switch to gym/home options.
I have a Smith Machine at home so I can do many of the “gym” options, but not all and it would be nice to go see what the “Home” option is. I have to save my workout which messes up the time it takes and workout streaks/etc. If I want to switch due to inadequate equipment, I can substitute but it takes a bit of time to search for the other option and sometimes the # of reps are different on the home/gym option. It doesn’t change the number if I substitute the item.
3 votes -
Start and stop your workout within each workout. Also when you hit Save, their should be a 2nd popup verifying you really want to save
Please add the ability to start/stop the workout within the workout OR add a 2nd pop up when saving verifying you want to save. I’ve accidentally hit Save and it stops your watch from tracking your HR for the rest of your workout. You should be able to go back into the workout and it start tracking your HR again on your watch.
3 votes -
Keeping the gut challenge tracking.
I liked the features that were tracking recently during the gut health challenge. Water, fiber and steps
3 votes -
Alphabetize mico/macro nutrients
When entering macros for custom meal, list the ones after the main ones in alphabetical order
It's annoying to have to scroll up & down to try to find a specific nutrient.
Alpjabetizing the list would save SO much time
If they're is a reason for having them in the current order at least give me the option to sort the list3 votes -
Actually make it personalized and it would be helpful
The meals do NOT fit my busy lifestyle I cant cook every 38 minutes this was promised to be personalized and it is not
3 votes -
Connect Garmin metrics, such as blood pressure measurements
Certain features within Garmin Connect don't transfer over. Manual inputs but nice to not have to enter. A lot pulls in from the watch, but also the scale and other items
3 votes -
Apple Watch glitch
Apple Watch keeps registering a new exercise after I finish on the phone the watch keeps going and when finished it logs another workout instead of ending it when I end the phone workout.
3 votes -
A way to measure portions and determine calories in food without a scale
I’ve seen these devices being sold on Tik Tok that can tell you how many calories are in foods - kids like a scale of sorts. You put the food item in the scale, and it calculates the calories in a potion of food.
3 votes -
Disable auto popup of camera app
Give us an option to disable the auto popup of camera app when adding a meal. This is unnecessary friction when I want to quickly add a mea.
3 votes -
Make the options work
I just selected pescatarian diet. Then I clicked the regenerate. I'm still getting chicken in my meal plan. Why?
3 votes -
Reset my weight….it always goes back to my first weigh in. Doesn’t show my progress. So frustrating!
Have your IT person look in to fixing the bug!
3 votes -
Identify and count calories with photo
The app should identify igredients and meals just by taking the photo. It could sugest its calories and vitamins.
3 votes -
Alternative exercise routines
A place to add heal issues which will make workouts appropriate for one needing joint replacements or with back issues which require epidurals or SI injections. This makes many exercises not appropriate.
3 votes -
Fresh/raw ingredients should be listed first then packaged food. Cannot add half ingredie ts for eg half a banana so my smoothie is incor
Fresh and raw ingredients should appear first before packaged food, should be able to add grams or half for e.g. half a banana. Would like to see ability to add supplements and vitamins so can follow nutrition more closely
3 votes -
Be able to see your previous exercises and workout logs
Sometimes I want to refer to past exercises or workouts as a reference for weights. For example, sometimes I get a new variation of an exercise I did before but I still want to have a weight reference to start from past workouts. Like, going from smith machine squat to bb squat… they’re different variations but it could help to see my logs whenever I want to.
3 votes -
Be able to create and save full recipes like in mfp
Just be able to create full recipes and put down how many servings it makes. And be able to adjust the recipe. I hate having to pay for this app and mfp
3 votes -
Laura Stroia
Mi-ar placea să se sincronizeze cu Huawei health și cu brățările Huawei.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
