Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
New recipes listed first instead of the middle
List new recipes at the beginning instead of in the middle.
3 votes -
Easier access to food macro nutrients
There are so many pages with food nutrients information and also other trackers and in particular for me as a non British person it would be great to be able to import a food and its nutrients from there.
Also it’s weird that simple foods like blueberries or raspberries are either not in the app or totally wrong.3 votes -
Be able to delete food so my list is smaller.
How do I delete items from my food list?
3 votes -
Earn points for completing tasks daily Like You fail on hard 75
Some kind of reward for hitting goals everyday.
Win something Gift card Or some incentive
Like hard 75 No quit
3 votes -
Ability to shut off the thumbs up
Ability to shut off the thumbs up. It’s one of the biggest things I hear from clients that they get annoyed with
3 votes -
Top menu on app opaque white and nearly invisible
It appears that my gym adding its branding to the top margin of the app has obscured the buttons up there with an opaque white overlay making it difficult for seasoned app users and impossible for newcomers to use. Please check in on this error and I will also notify my gym administrator.
Thank you!3 votes -
Notes section for the sleep tracker
A notes section for the sleep tracker. I might "sleep" a total of 6-8 hours, but I frequently wake up, sometimes for hours between and it would be nice to track that as well, since it 100% affects health.
3 votes -
Weekly calorie and protein tracking.
I would like to see my calrorie and protein tracker over a week. So if I’m over one day or two days I could see how much I need to cut to make my weekly goal.
3 votes -
Navigate within the app during a workout
You should be able to look at your meal plan / tomorrow workout, etc, etc while recording a workout. You should also be able to see your PR history
3 votes -
Let me post my own activities + improve custom recipes
Let me add my own activities for the day, Physical therapy, stretching, foam rolling, sauna, how much water I drank etc. I also build custom recipes but then on the meal plan it doesn’t let me pull those. I have to recreate them again there which is a huge pain point. I also would like to include my own recipes in the generated meal plans so I can buy the things I like to eat regularly instead of making special grocery trips. The app called lose it also let me input a recipe via URL link and I loved that…
3 votes -
Add a category for users with diabetic devices like an insulin pump or CGM
Add a category in the app where you can add your blood sugar levels and insulin dosages. Many people deal with this and it is extremely important to keep track while exercising.
3 votes -
Boxing and/ kickboxing categories
I believe boxing and kickboxing are both good cardio workouts.
3 votes -
Option to add an overall comment for a particular day rather than linked to either diet or training.
I dont believe it's possible to add a comment on a day overall e.g. if I've been unwell and unable.tontrain or eat right i have had to add that to the food comments. It would be good to have an overall daily comment box.
3 votes -
3 votes
-
Sync with Lumen
Can you link up to Lumen?
3 votes -
Adding a day of the week along with the date on each day
Currently only the date displays, it would be nice if it said Sun, Dec 29th. Instead of just the date.
3 votes -
Client's ability to add Rest Days to their Schedule / Program.
Client's ability to add Rest Days to their Schedule / Program. As a coach looking through their profile for check-ins, it's important they have the ability to add their own rest day; whether it's planned or not, to hold discussion for what might be happening during their week.
3 votes -
Move next exercise series to the top
I wish the next exercise series moved up to the top so I don't have to remember the last one I completed
3 votes -
Searching for an ingredient you’ve used before, it should filter your most similar ingredients from recents first, then a general list
I use a lot of the same ingredients and rather than having to “favourite” them, which isn’t entirely straightforward, when I search for an item, rather than scrolling my recents, it would be useful if it filtered from my recents before the more generic list. Or have the ability to “favourite” an ingredient from the “recents” screen.
3 votes -
Battery shows 1%
Battery shows 1% when I am adding food. Clearly a glitch but it carries over when I exit the app. Eventually it clears up, but it’s annoying.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
