Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Meal tracker errors
The macros are often incorrect. Cheesecake factory skinnylicious Tuscan chicken is said to have no protein when in fact it has 8 oz of chicken. Confusing
3 votes -
Rolling 24hr clock
I work the night shift and even though I set the time zone for one 7 hours behind my time zone it's still tracking everything to my time zone a simple feature to be able to adjust the all tracking to accommodate these types of situations would be nice instead of having to try to cram everything all in in just 8 or 9 hours because it all resets at midnight would be nice.
3 votes -
Ultrahuman ring
Connect to ultra human smart ring
3 votes -
Copy a meal feature
When you copy a meal to another day, it should jump to the day you copied it to. So many times, I copy and make adjustments to a meal I’ve already eaten. But since it stays on the copied meal, I always mistakenly make changes to a meal from the past, and end up messing up my tracking for a previous day.
3 votes -
3 votes
-
Embed/upload a pdf document meal plan
Have a back up pdf meal plan users can revert to if their recipes don’t appear on the particular day or within the 7 day time frame to allow for meal prep and grab and go when the meal comes up
3 votes -
Add a fourth picture to check in pics
Allow a spot for a fourth " fun" picture in our updates. When we can flex or pose in so we can see our progress in motion and see muscles we might not be able to see in out relaxed update pics.
3 votes -
Have video workouts with group
Have the option to workout with your group
3 votes -
Recovery drop down options (cryo, sauna, stretch, massage, etc)
Recovery drop down options (cryo, sauna, stretch, massage, compression, red light, etc)
3 votes -
Match features between mobile and laptop
Some features can’t be found or don’t work when you are on a laptop. I don’t live the mobile experience. Please make everything work regardless.
3 votes -
Unorganized look
The new make-over is really not great. The previous look was far more organized looking and as user you had a better overview. I have a really hard time getting used to the new look. Also: it is not great that you cannot see anymore who is attending the workout classes with you.
3 votes -
glenckelleway@gmail.com
Mark the days on the calendar where workout is scheduled with and orange Dot. Change that dot to Green when the workout is completed. If the workout is missed change the dot for that day's workout to red. This marking of the calendar with dots to show where workouts exist will help trainers visually look through the calendar and make sure that there is a workout on that given day. An advanced feature would be to take the first character of the workout preferably a number as I have with mine so workouts one through six and it would show…
3 votes -
Bug report - new app didnt save my workout
- Add an easy method to report bugs, not everything is a feature. I agree with the precious poster that ideally the bug report doesn't involve signing up for a forum. You already have our details via the app and we're paying members. Also why is there no category for bug report here???
- Now on to the actual bug report I started a new workout, logged it etc and the app took forever trying to save it, then it seemed to glitch and my workout disappeared. Seems like it could be an issue with the new app.
3 votes -
Ability to modify fields for recording time, distance, reps
The old app, although not perfect, worked better. Sorry guys!
3 votes -
Nutrition Goals Tracking
On the dashboard, replace the % remaining in the nutrition goals with actual numbers remaining. It would be way more efficient than having to switch back and forth between the details tab.
3 votes -
Functionality improvements
I’ve noticed that the app glitches when you move around workout dates. There’s also no ability to overwrite a workout if the app glitches part way through the workout. For example, I noticed I wasn’t on the latest version of Apple upgrades, and my watch would not log the work out towards exercise minutes. Similarly, the app didn’t capture my heart rate or time spent accurately. Since the heart rate part of my Apple Watch was still working, I would’ve liked to override the data from that workout.
3 votes -
Water tracker Edit Function
Water Tracker very helpful🙂 but i need to reset to zero or 250mL cup size for the current day, and maybe edit prior day when I made error, in low light late at night without reading glasses. No way I drank. 4500mL. On opening app today, the cup size error persists. Only option provided so far within app is to increase volume, starting from 20mL. Either include a -ve option or reset or be able to edit volume of cups drank please.
3 votes -
Pictures identify food
Take a picture of food and it identify and list the items.
3 votes -
Trainer’s product store is available on the clients app homescreen so they can search products or merchandise to purchase
There is a “store” button for clients to browser the trainers products or merchandise and purchase in app.
3 votes -
link Garmin workout with planned workout
link Garmin workout with planned workout, so it appears as one and not two distinct workouts
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
