Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Allow payment once I've logged in
It seems weird that I have to log out to pay. As a user of the system, I would like to pay for services from Settings so that I don't have to log out and log in again.
4 votes -
Have the ability to skip over the instruction after logging in
I would like the option to skip over the instructions on how to use the app ice you have logged in.
4 votes -
Have ability to extend training plans which expired
My TP expired and my trainer had to recreate the whole plan from scratch because he could not go back to extend it.
4 votes -
Change the keypad to numbers
Change the default keyboard from the qwerty keyboard to the dialer keyboard so that it's quicker putting numbers in.
4 votes -
Make previous notes available on the app!
I make a note... And then completely forget what it was the next time I work out. Sure, you can access them on desktop, but when you're in the middle of a workout, you need that info close at hand!
4 votes -
Have an option to delete an item from a meal.
Sometimes I accidentally add something or need to remove an item from a meal. It would be handy to be able to delete it without having to start over.
3 votes -
Custom measurement default setting for amounts
Want to be able to have a custom measurement default setting on all products for amounts. I weigh everything so it is annoying each time to change for each ingredient when I find it in the list.
3 votes -
Side by side measurement comparison
I want to see all my measurements at once side by side to compare them all at once and not one by one going to each one individually.
3 votes -
visually track my progress
I’d like to be able to visually track my progress over time. I don’t see a way to do this.
3 votes -
Allow clients to favorite single ingredients
Allow clients to favorite single ingredients
3 votes -
Subcategories for Meals
Most meals are a compilation of multiple foods. For some meals its a repetitive process. Would be nice to have an option to add a food item, then add ingredients to that food item. For example: I would enter Home made Smoothie and I could add sub categories for each item I am adding to it. So next time instead of adding each item back, I can choose the smoothie and it would already have each of the ingredients saved.
3 votes -
3 votes
-
I would like to use a URL to upload a recipe
When I find a recipe online, it would be so helpful
to be able to upload the URL and have the recipe saved vs having to enter all the ingredients.3 votes -
When an audio message is playing in a chat with a trainer that I should stay awake for the duration of the audio message
When playing an audio message from a trainer usually like a peptalk or would have you the audio while playing the app will go to sleep and then stop the audio so rather than paying attention to the audio and listening to what messages you’re constantly tapping the screen to keep the app awake every app on the market when playing audio stays awake so that really needs to be done. I have a long list. I have built many user interface. it is literally my job.
3 votes -
For all my food logged to go into my favourites automatically
When ever I log a food. If i want to log it to my favourites i have to click into it. Foods that are logged are should come up first and be logged in favourites
3 votes -
Would like to see more sleep data combined with the abiltty to run different reports pending on how granular it gets.
See ability to pull graphs over a timeline of data. Want to see sleep data pull over. Also mental data like time for meditation
3 votes -
A field for the brand
A spot to put the brand of whatever food you're entering.There's so many things listed, it's overwhelming.And it sometimes doesn't make sense if you're just trying to find a food.Item quickly
3 votes -
Extra unit type for liquid foods
Extra unit type for liquid foods such as honey. I tend to take half tea spoon of honey, daily. Thanks.
3 votes -
Allow dark mode on Android
Allow dark mode on Android especially beneficial for people like myself with light sensitivity after traumatic brain and eye injury
3 votes -
The ability to add a note on each individual exercise
The note would be on each individual exercise, not at the comment section at the end of the whole day
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
