Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Upload recipes from facebook, TikTok and websites.
It would be great if we could upload recipes from facebook, TikTok or a website.
3 votes -
Copy over a meal to the same day - if I had a custom lunch & repeat taht for dinner I don’t want to re enter all ingredients over again
Copy over a meal to the same day - if I had a custom lunch & repeat taht for dinner I don’t want to re enter all ingredients over again
3 votes -
Integrate AI
This app is lacking in AI functionality compared to so many other apps on the market. The food tracking is extremely dated and needs AI INTEGRATION.
3 votes -
Voice recognition to input foods rather than having to type each word would be a massive improvement in efficiency.
Include an option to use voice to enter foods rather than typing each word.
3 votes -
3 votes
-
Needs to be user friendly
The app has far too many buttons. That are not user friendly. For example you have the favorite button and the add button right next to each other making it look like the same button. I've been using it for like 4 weeks now and they're still far too many buttons for me to just plainly understand the app. A lot of my barcodes don't work when I scan them. Measuring out the food in the log is frustrating and I always end up clicking the wrong button. It's just like a lot of extra steps for me to go…
3 votes -
Complete Recipes
Sometimes they are missing steps or are unclear
3 votes -
Pedometer within the app.
My watch and phone pedometer apps don't connect with this site.
3 votes -
I’d like to be able to reschedule an existing appointment without getting a message that I don’t have enough credit credits.
I get a message stating that I don’t have enough credits to reschedule an appointment when I’m rescheduling an existing appointment which makes no sense. I already own the session, I just want to change it.
3 votes -
Please bring back the old calendar view
The old calendar view was super handy where you could see your month at a glance. The new layout isn’t as helpful as you can only see days in a list view.
3 votes -
Note in exercise
I’d like to be able to add a note if I adapted an exercise
3 votes -
Make the Macro Tracking more customizable
Macro Tracking is set to a couple presets. As a coach it’s not that simple we sometimes need to adjust up or down 5% in certain sections
3 votes -
3 votes
-
Digestion Tracker
Track your digestion and how often you were able to go to the bathroom.
3 votes -
3 votes
-
Streaks
It’s annoying that if I forgot to log my tracking that I can’t go back and tick it and keep my streak goong
3 votes -
I find it hard to use and track my meals
It’s complicated to use
3 votes -
Rest timer that can be changed for in between sets
Be able to switch the screen to dark mode or have a choice of background color.
3 votes -
Ability to view a recipe from the meal tracker
Could you please add the ability to view a recipe from within the meal tracker not just from the meal planner? It’s rather annoying to have to leave the meal tracker to go into the meal planner to see the recipe.
3 votes -
The ability to see macros when building my weekly meals
Could you please add the ability to see macros when planning meals not just when I’m tracking them? This way when I’m planning meals for the week, I know that each day hits its macros.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
