Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Suggest meals aligning with my goals.
I love the way your app is showing me what I need to change. It's harder than I realised how to add more protein to meals without adding more fats... and keep meals tasty. Some suggested meals that align with my goals would be great.
4 votes -
Allow selection of which meal it is when copying meal from a previous day or from your favourite meals
Currently, when you copy a meal from a previous day, it logs it as the same type of meal as the day you are copying it from. Similarly, when adding a meal to your tracker, it defaults to the snack meal. There is no way to switch this, other than manually adding each ingredient to the correct meal.
It would be great if we could select the meal when copying from a previous day or from our favourite meals.4 votes -
4 votes
-
Fix the math for macros
The math doesn’t “math”. I have had to message my coach numerous times to ask her to tell me what I actually have left for macros because my calories will be higher than what I have for macros.
4 votes -
Darkmode please!
Please add a darkmode feature. Thanks so much! I'm on android for reference.
4 votes -
Have half servings as previously did. I.e avocado.
Can only enter 1 serving, not a half. I could do that before update.
4 votes -
Improve the user experience of meal tracking, including improved ability to add and save recipes
Improve overall user experience of meal tracking, including ability to add and save recipes
4 votes -
Different diets for different people
Not every one can do a high protein diet. Please add alt options for people with things like CKD, Diabetic, low sodium, ect.
4 votes -
4 votes
-
While closing you type workout segment add “ are you sure you want to end this workout?’”
To prevent closing a workout to soon add are you sure you want to end?
4 votes -
Improve the food logging
It's clunky some improvements are needed. Make it easier to log and copy?
4 votes -
Direct menu from big restaurants
The meal tracker is Wildly inaccurate when trying to track meals from big chain restaurants. Link direct to menus and use nutrition info from their websites.
4 votes -
Allow step tracking via what's imported into my fitness pal
Have more options for different smart watches to connect to, or be able to get the info from my fitness pal for fitness trackers connected to that app
4 votes -
Meal tracking
I will like it if meal tracking can me more plain and simple. At the moment it can be frustrating.. with especially the meat. For example I will like clear options for finding beef rump steak.., cooked, raw, with or without fat. I spend too much time finding the right fit for my meals.I am never sure if some of the meat is prepared or not. And will like all options to be stated more clearly.
4 votes -
Recognizing a food type from the picture token instead of searching for the food
instead of searching for a food, I would like to take picture - ex. I take picture of tomatoes and app recognize and log tomatoes in. I will then just add a weight. Even better would be if the app recognize food and number on the scale and log automatically from picture both food and weight.
4 votes -
Foods missing UPC codes even though the food is in the system
Give us the ability to add the UPC scan code to the database that is missing them so we don’t constantly get “this isnt in the database” when it is in the database, it is just missing the UPC code.
4 votes -
Pausing a plan
Ability to pause a program, like if you’re on vacation or skipped a few days because you’re sick. Fitplan app is great with this, benchmark against them.
4 votes -
Meal plans and a Calorie Specific Calculator
I would like to see a meal planning app that focusses and aligns with the Body for Life Program. Maybe a section that includes appropriate meal plans for weight loss/ fat loss in specific calorie ranges. Also it would be nice if there were an area where we could input our current weight and get a personalized calorie range for weight loss based on age, sex, height.
4 votes -
Adjust calories remaining by calories burned
For those looking to be in a calorie deficit, our remaining calories should be adjusted by calories burned. For example, if my goal is to have a 500 calorie deficit and I do a workout burning 400 calories, my caloric goal should increase so I don’t have a 900 caloric deficit. We need to be eating enough to fuel our bodies while attempting to reach our goals.
4 votes -
Add a nutrient summary
Add in a place where we can see meal nutrients and daily summary, with green yellow, red indicators
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?
