Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Insights About My Day’s Nutrition
At the end of every day, I would love a quick assessment about my nutrition. Did I have enough protein? Am I extremely deficient of a certain vitamin? How can I improve my fiber intake tomorrow? Were there any high calorie foods that really messed up my diet for the day? These are the kind of insights that would help me make better progress on my goals, and diet more intelligently.
4 votes -
Personal note section & substitution option
For substitutions, have option to enter our own exercise in. Include a personal note section for yourself, not one that posts to while group. Woukd be very helpful!
4 votes -
MyFitnessPal - increase security by using Diary Key instead of Public
Very important - security is very poor as it stands
4 votes -
When entering my workout reps on the last set and I hit return it automatically adds another set very annoying
Many times when I’m completing my last set and entering the number of reps - I would hit return and it would move to the add set and inadvertently add another set to the workout (nooo!!)
4 votes -
Decrease prevalence of US measures eg calories, oz, lbs
The app has some support for metric measures, but seems to favour US imperial measures (calories, oz, lbs etc). I find this super frustrating.
4 votes -
Workout Videos should come with the exercises already loaded into the plan so you just need to enter your set info
Workouts that are loaded should already contain the exercises highlighted in that video so that you just need to enter in the set information
4 votes -
Garmin
In corporate data updates from other Garmin devices ... Blood pressure cuff device... currently entered manually...
4 votes -
Add Keto and Carnivor meal plans
Add these two to the only Paleo option
4 votes -
Remove meal button (for disliked meals). So they dont show up ever again
Need a remove meal button for meals I hate.
4 votes -
Workout Glossary for beginners
A workout that describes parts of the body being worked out. Gym terminology pertaining to exercise sets and reps.
4 votes -
4 votes
-
Make meals easy to print
Make meals easy to print! I am not always the person preparing meals! Also, make copy and paste available so I can import ingredients lists into other apps
4 votes -
Skip forward and back 15 seconds in timer workouts
It currently only let's you skip forward and back on entire movements. Sometimes I only need 15 seconds forward or back.
4 votes -
Alphabetical Listed Foods
List food options in alphabetical order
4 votes -
Woop needs full integration
Need to fully integrate Woop, no middle ware, also need a personal version so when done with sessions with trainer, have option to move on.
4 votes -
Terrible for Australians… everything is American. We don’t eat this food in Australia and it’s not family friendly or use of things at home
Australian based nutritionists needed. Realistic foods we would have or actually eat
4 votes -
I need to be able to save and RECALL my workouts so I do not have to enter them EVERY FICKING DAY
Just read the title. It’s ridiculous that I have to enter my workouts every time I go to the gym because your program will not let me recall prior workouts
4 votes -
4 votes
-
Allow the system to save items entered. Example: drinking 16 oz of water. I have change the oz each time
Water intake saving in the system
4 votes -
Timer
Times up timer needs a bell to announce. Also music linked goes quiet for 3 mins after the timer
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?
