Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Bring back the pr on the Home Screen
Post the PR on the Home Screen
4 votes -
Calories burned per workout
Food intake is paramount to a client's success. How can a PT truly under their client's consumption if there's no consideration of energy expenditure during each workou? I'm proposing that each workout listed by the PT is assigned a rough estimate of calories burned (calculated based off their client's body measurements) which is then influenced by how the client rates the session to determine the overall number of calories burned. If a workout is not rated, a minimum 'calories burned' figure should be assigned to each workout. This is an invaluable metric crucial to tracking and progress.
4 votes -
Collapses exercises when completed
I’m sure this is in here but I’m not going to wade through 312 pages — you should also combine similar suggestions! Zillions are just repeats. But scrolling through the entire plan during a workout to find what’s left has our entire class griping about it. Our old tracker automatically collapsed and checked off what had been completed. So much easier to find what’s left
4 votes -
Optimise app for use with tablets, eg iPad, as well as phones, as some features do not appear on iPads. .
The recipe add function has too many glitches and is frustrating to try to use. Way more difficult than it should be!
4 votes -
Link track water to Garmin hydration
Please can track water be linked to Garmin hydration so tracking is not required separately between apps
4 votes -
Unlimited recurring sessions, biweekly bookings and credit use
It would be great if you could:
- Set a recurring session with no end date
- Be able to set a recurring session with no end date, even if a client pays for, say, 4 sessions per month (I think you can only book as far ahead as the number of credits they have).
- Book biweekly appts. (you can currently book weekly or monthly)
4 votes -
I wish I had a calendar to easily track gym dates, and a timer for total workout time
I wish I had a calendar to easily track gym dates, and a timer for total workout time
4 votes -
More types of sport covered on the link between the app and samsung health
More types of sport covered on the link between the app and samsung health
4 votes -
Afterpay as a payment option
Being able to use Afterpay as an option to pay for a challenge would be amazing and helpful when you would like to do a challenge but can’t afford to pay the entire amount in one hit.
4 votes -
Link to receipe from the meal tracker
Be able to easily get the associated receipe from the meal tracker
4 votes -
Consent Photo/Videos
Under GDPR guidance any app that allows photos of a person to be stored must undergo a compliance consent checkpoint. This hasn't been present as far as I can see, neither is the right to be forgotten/erased.
4 votes -
Sync caloric intake from health connect
Currently health connecting api supports caloric intake information and it would be good to enable it so I can use separate app to easily get the data transfered. Now I have to do it manually.
4 votes -
Huawei app device to be linked
Huawei app device to be linked
4 votes -
Sync with Garmin like you do with Apple
I had an Apple Watch and recently switched over to Garmin. But I wish the syncing was the same for the Garmin as it is for Apple Watch. I tend to see my steps are not correct in the app because it doesn’t sync correctly. I also need to start a workout on my watch and press start on the app there for showing I worked out twice.
4 votes -
Nutra check for bringing saved meals across
I know you have the in app meal planner and tracker but for someone who has invested over 2 years worth of meals and recipes into nutra check the option of starting over with this app is making me rethink my membership. It’s not worth it to restart when I have all these saved options already. Plus the nutra check app is way more user friendly
4 votes -
Keep weight selection of foods
If you measure your food in grams, to keep the selection in grams, instead of constantly changing every time.
4 votes -
When creating a recipe I need more acurate serving suggestions
I just created a recipe for blueberry compote. It made 2 cups, however when I use it I may only use 2 tablespoons a time. The app creates the recipe as 2 cups but I can't then add it throughout the week at different measurements and have the macros calculated for me
4 votes -
Include macros for generic brand foods
Ensure the macros are listed for foods that come in many brands and sizes to ensure we are within the daily macros. For example, 12 whole wheat crackers - there are many varieties to chose from.
4 votes -
Be able to delete a single food item
Sometimes might add a single item to my snack list or even an already added meal. Sometimes I've selected the wrong one but then can't delete the single item and unless it can be changed to 'g' and make it zero I can't undo this. You can't make it 0 bars for example. A press and hold on an ingredient should allow it to be deleted
4 votes -
Maybe use American developers instead of offshore who like to "YES"you to death and don't really understand the language
Maybe you should think about more American developers who understand the language instead of the offshore ones who you are using to get a break on money but you get what you pay for I know for a fact that yes you to death and they do not build what you actually want And worst of all they cut corners and they'll sell their mother for a quarter. I know this because I've been a developer for 27 years and I'm very intimate with their culture and if you're not using them, you must be hiring just all new out…
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?
