Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Change exercise + single arm reps
When you change an exercise on your workout it should give you an option to apply that change for that workout for the rest of your plan rather than having to change it manually for the rest of the workout. Also should add an option for single arm reps. At the moment if I do a single arm exercise it doesn’t give an option for left and right (arm/leg) reps
5 votes -
Default Measuring Units
I just want to be able to set my default to always be grams no matter what. I use a scale to measure everything so Im rarely ever not using grams or mL and i have to spend a lot of time switching everything from the default of “cups” or “slices” to grams
5 votes -
Can’t edit sleep
Incorrectly entered time i slept and it won’t let me edit. it says i’ve sleep for 40 hrs in one day!
5 votes -
Option to log emotions or write notes at the time of eating and/or training
I think it would be amazing to have the option to identify emotions and/or a place to write notes about what deterred me from my healthy eating habits or why I didn't workout as planned. For example: I was feeling stressed out from work; I had an argument with my significant other; a close friend/family member passed away; I got married; I lost my job; I got divorced; I'm overtired; at a holiday party and my self-restraint was gone; I felt depressed or lonely; and any other life factors that impact healthy eating, motivation, and focus. This feature would tell…
5 votes -
Workout substitutions should stick on my schedule.
Im only in week 2 but my gym lacks certain equipment. 2nd week when i got to the same workout my substitutions were gone. Kind of a pita to
5 votes -
5 votes
-
Download recipes to phone or tablet
Would like to download recipes to my phone to use later
5 votes -
Provide an option to avoid having to “skip photo” it annoying I never take a picture
Get rid of skip photo - who does this?
5 votes -
Add weighted vest to walking and running.
Add a feature to add weight (vest or ankle) to walking and running. Should be able to notate the amount of weight.
5 votes -
PLEASE SAVE WORKOUT WITH HAVING TO RATE IT
Please save workout once we hit done , like I hate that we also have to rate it before it saves .
Like I can rate it later but if I miss that then nothing saves and it’s so annoying .
So once we select done that’s it workout saved in the books and I can rate it later on if I wish5 votes -
Repeat prior set number of reps/weight
I’ll often do the same reps and weight in subsequent sets (eg 10 reps @ 50 lbs). It would make data entry faster if I could just copy numbers from the last set of the same exercise I did.
5 votes -
5 votes
-
Better functionality with uploading videos
Currently can't uploading videos iver 1 minute and they often glitch or don't upload properly. I have to use alternate methods to get these to my trainer. This seems ridiculous given the nature of the app
5 votes -
Add the class schedule of my local gym in the app
Instead of having to wonder what class is going on you could simply click the date and class type and time would be listed. Then you could add another feature being that you could mark the class if you are attending. Afterwards you could rate the class giving the instructor 1-5 kettle bells depending upon your e
5 votes -
Add Visceral Fat Level under Body Measurements
Add Visceral Fat Level under Body Measurements that will graph over time is important to show important progress that is different than just weight loss or gain.
5 votes -
Dashboard for PR’s
Many Alpha workouts allow members to retest old workouts or program strength sets as a % of a previous 1RM. Can u create a dashboard for me to easily see my 1RM back squat? Or see what time to shoot for on my next attempts at a 2k row?
5 votes -
Calendar feature
Might seem trivial but most calendars are set up Sunday through Saturday. Its very confusing when I look at calendar in app to see Monday as the first day of week.
Just read up on it and it appears to be a European vs US difference. I dont see a setting to change this in app but to offer one would be helpful like you do units of measure; metric vs imperial units.
5 votes -
More vegetarian options!
More vegetarian meals that are HIGH in protein
5 votes -
Repeat Schedule option
When viewing a workout that has been added to your program as a client, you have the option to hit schedule and add it to your app calendar/activities.
When doing this it would be good to have the option to say repeat this every Monday for x weeks so you can set up your weekly schedule of exercise and then just have it repeat for 4,5,6 or however many weeks/days you want. To save having to set up every day sperately..
5 votes -
Photos in comment section
Allow adding photos to workout comments when workout is complete
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?
