Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
5 votes
-
Copy food to another day not working
Copy food to another day not working on samsung galaxy s24
5 votes -
Smart sync from garmin (and presumably other wearables)
If I have a scheduled exercise in trainerize (say, running) and then just track it on my garmin, it’ll show up as another run, and I have to delete the planned one. It’d be awesome if trainerize asked me „oh is this the run you were planning?“ and then would merge the two entries.
5 votes -
Better logging features. AI logging by showing a photo
Inputting meals is onerous. There are so many better ways to do it. AI from a photo. Allowing the user to just list all items at once and then it populates and you choose and select amounts.
5 votes -
Highest Step count across apps
The app needs to use the highest step count found across all linked devices/appa and not the last synced, it is over writing step counts when syncing with lower step counts from other apps if you happen to use phone app cause your watch is dead.
5 votes -
Allow users to set their own goals
Right now my coach has to input my water and step goals, but I want to be able to do that as they change frequently
5 votes -
Make a better meal planner that optimize shopping cart smaller
Make it optimizing grocery list. When creating a meal plan for 2 days for example, it generates a grocery list that is too huge. Maybe the recipes are too fancy and complicated. Sometimes you get two items that are almost identical coming from two recipes but they are considered separate since the label is not the same
5 votes -
ability to favorite certain meals
allow user to favorite a meal and place it in a favorites folder. list macros with title of meal.
5 votes -
Track body measurements over time
Is there an easy way to track your measurements over time? Like chest or waist measurement over time? If that exists already it’s not clear.
5 votes -
Fix glitches
The app freezes and glitches all the time. Fix this before adding other features
5 votes -
Be able to copy meal to another day but have the ability to modify that meal plan by removing items or adjusting units.
I can copy the meal, but it is sometimes not identical to what I am having; instead of using one ingredient, I substitute it, but instead of deleting the entire entry, I want to be able to modify it. And as of right now, I can't do that.
5 votes -
Please add an option for a recipe
You add all of the ingredients and how many servings it has and it automatically calculates the calories/macros.
My fitness pa and weight watchers have this option.5 votes -
I want to be able to track half grams
Track half grams also
5 votes -
Cooked v raw weight of ingredients,
Recipes with cooked weights of (for example) rice or quinoa make servings a guesstimate. Can we please have raw weight only?
5 votes -
tracking glitches all the time
Multiple times, the app for whatever reason, will stop tracking my heart rate and calories burned so it’s not accurate. At first I thought it was because I would go into another app and change the music or something and that would glitch it out, but it still happens even when I don’t do that. And then it sometimes won’t load the completed workout into my Apple fitness tracker too with the correct information.
5 votes -
Ability to ‘plan the day’ first then move from planned to actual as you eat the meal.
This would allow for planning ahead, and calculating macros before the day starts. Then ideally have an auto populate for the actuals
5 votes -
Beside the mico numbers consumed, add the recommended amout
It is nice to have a list of the nutrients consumed in a day but it would mean more if my recommended amounts were listed so I can know if i am close
5 votes -
Exercise library
A library of all exercises with their demo videos and the users stats, if applicable. The ability to look at a particular exercise without having it linked to a particular workout.
5 votes -
More track apps to connect that is cheaper than fitnesspal.
App such as lifesum is much cheaper than fitnesspal
5 votes -
App improvements
Monthly stats, cumulative weight etc. Better access to pb's
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?
