Skip to content

Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize



We are continually updating your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6429 results found

  1. Need an area for cooking options, or allergies.i don't have an instapot yet I have an air fryer.

    Having buttons to pick meat or veggie options. Cooking options like Air fryer, instapot. Grilling, stove top. Have options that are for allergy sensitive or health like Diabetic high or low sugar.
    Little things tabs are helpful.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add recommended daily allowance for nutrients

    Add recommended daily allowance for nutrients

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Performance

    Performance
    The app is slow, to react and crashes relatively.
    Additionally the notification on the phone work only sporadically

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Track Personal Records (PRs) for lifts so we know our baselines and calculate RPE so we know what to target for each session

    Track Personal Records (PRs) for lifts so we know our baselines and calculate RPE so we know what to target each Alpha Class or Personal training.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. App to connect to Dexcom CGM for Diabetics

    Allow connection to Dexcom app. I’m diabetic and would like my trainer to see a view of my glucose levels. It would even be handy having a view of these in the workout etc..

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow a workout to be copied

    Be able to save a workout I created and then copied to another day. For example, if I like a workout and want to do it 2-3x per week, I should be able to simply paste a workout from a previous day.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Box for left arm/ leg and box for right arm/ leg reps

    If your trainer gives you x sets left arm/ lev and x sets right arm/ leg we need to be able to enter the reps for left and right, one side may be less and it’s good to note which arm it was without typing messages in the chat. I want to my trainer know for example if I did single arm bent over rows 9 reps left and 8 reps right then I didn’t meet my rep target of 18 and he needs to know where I feel short.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can you please extend the streak time?

    Can you please extend the streak time? By the time I get home from work and get stuff sorted and then get to the gym, it’s late. By the time I complete my challenges, it tells me in order to continue my streak, I need to complete the next day by 9am or 12pm (I forget which one). But people need sleep and people go to work. I couldn’t complete 2 days worth in 12-15 hours but also am competitive with myself and would appreciate seeing my streaks and accomplishments.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Optimize the performance of the app

    This app is very slow and causes a lot of issues such as when you click a video and exit out it lowers the volume of your headphones and you some times have to close out the app to get them back to normal. Also it is slow and glitchy. Whenever putting in numbers it glitches. Work on performance. If you need a dev to help out I can help look for deficiencies in the app and where to improve but I’m sure you have a dev team to sort this out. There are a ton of performance issues you…

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Update to fix bugginess and battery life drain.

    Update so app isn’t so buggy. Makes my phone freeze and drains my iPhone battery within an house and 30 mins. I can be at 100% and boom 12% within about an hour and 15-30 mins. Sometimes I barely get done with my workout before my phone is almost dead on 0%. It’s absolutely horrible on my iPhone 12 Pro Max battery. This is the only app that drains my battery so hard.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to be able to add a drop set during my workout directly under the exercise in that set

    I would like to be able to add a drop set during my workout directly under the exercise in that set

    Currently I can only add the entire set so if I drop set one of the exercises in the set you have to add it as an extra set and put 0 in the other exercises and it's not placed in the correct spot

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Lower the price

    Cheaper. It’s a lot more expensive than all other apps and I do not see t benefits. I’m about to cancel my trainer because of the cost of the app, not bc of anything she has done wrong. I can’t afford app plus her Pt costs plus the gym membership. Who can?

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow me to navigate through the app even if I’m in the middle of a cardio activity or workout.

    Currently, when an active cardio activity or workout session is in progress, I cannot navigate to any other screen in the app. I am only limited to the one page u til I end the session. I would like to start a workout for example and see my plan and log book as normal, but I would also like to navigate to my calendar or dashboard or messages with that session still open in the background. I would then like to be able to navigate to my open session, and work through the plan as normal.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Select Multiple foods/meals

    It would be efficient if we could select more than one meal/food in favourites and discover sections. For example I often have a coffee and muffin as a snack and have them both saved to my favourites, however when I track, I have to select snack twice and add each one
    individually. I would like be able select snack once then add both coffee and muffin at the same time

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fix your bar code scanner

    Really it would be quite helpful if it worked at all. I have an iPhone 14 Pro Max and my hubby has the most recent galaxy - the bar code scanner has never even scanned for either of us.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A water tracker and a weight training option for activity tracking

    In the app we should be able to track water. Also a weight training option for activity would be great as well.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ingredient measuring unit consistency

    Use the same unit of measure and description for the same ingredient across recipes. If Egg Whites are used, don’t say “4 egg whites” in one recipe and then “1.5 CUPS egg whites” in another recipe. The same thing for Spinach. In one recipe you’ll see it measured in oz but then in the next it’s in cups.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Notification/ streak pop ups

    Don’t give a streak notification or any new screen pop up after i mark off something on my to do list.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?