Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Provide filter for substituting an exercise
Currently when substituting an exercise, I'm scrolling thru a long list so I chose some of the first ones that seem familiar. It would help if there's a filter with multiple options to choose from ex: kb, barbell, machines, etc so only relevant exercises make the list smaller to choose from.
5 votes -
Nutrition logging
If you have already logged a food in the nutrition list then I wish that the next time you go to log that same food you could just type the first few letters of the food and it will automatically pull up and suggest the exact item you selected the first time and the exact same portion as the last time. Noom App has this feature and it’s a lot quicker to log foods. Another issue is that there is a list that keeps track of your history of recent foods, however it doesn’t keep track of the PORTION SIZE…
5 votes -
5 votes
-
5 votes
-
Rest pause and drop set as a set
add a set that incorporates rest pause (with options for how many sets in that rest pause set) and same for drop sets. And include a timer in between the sets.
5 votes -
Meal tracker intent
The ability to track meals with other (more) apps, such as the intent meal planner app
5 votes -
A place to view ideas for habits to track
That your coach can then speak with you about and implement as they see fit
5 votes -
Edit/Rearrange Meal Plan
The meal is prescribed and set. I like to rearrange my meals and macros to all fit nicely in my daily schedule. It would be nice to be able to have that edit feature so I can customize/make small adjustments to my plan to better fit my schedule. while maintaining accurate macros.
5 votes -
Quick add
Should be able to quick add calories/macros.
5 votes -
Being able to add steps as my fitbit broke 💔
Have a feature u can add steps if u have a watch like me that can't sync to the app
5 votes -
Separate section for scale and meal pics
A lot of times I have questions for my trainer, whom I also send my scale and meal pics too, meaning my questions get lost in the mix. Would it be possible to have a separate section for scale and food pics like we have for our body progress pics? This would be helpful to track our meals and such too.
5 votes -
Add comments instead of meals for cheat day
Sometimes i find myself struggling finding the items I need for complex meals or home made stuff.
It would be great to have a comment section to add so that it can give a description of the meal5 votes -
Make the app more visually accessible
Please improve the visual accessibility of the app on Android. The fonts are small and low contrast. The touch points are very small. I have a mild visual impairment and find the app difficult to use because I can't see it well. Usually accessibility improvements help usability for everyone.
5 votes -
5 votes
-
Better recipes not just food options
There needs to be more to the recipes. Plain grilled chicken with no seasoning or plain potato wedges with no seasoning. Doesn’t have to add calories or fat with dry rub seasonings. But the complete basic diet is hard to stick to and not sustainable for ever. Noom and G list apps both have great recipe options if you need an idea of what I’m talking about. Meals with plotted out macros but meals that make you want to actually eat healthy.
5 votes -
In app food tracker
The app needs to be more inclusive of all fitnesss info, especially direct entry for food/drinks. Having a space to enter macros & meals directly to the app would be great. Myfitness pal is my least favorite app - and I’m on a meal plan from a local company. Entering my daily nutrition would be excellent & helpful for both my trainer & I.
Some way to see progress over time (weekly averages!) for steps, food, weight lost, etc. would be super helpful. Fat loss is all about consistency over a long period of time and seeing weekly averages (or…
5 votes -
Split screen for live training sessions
I wish the live video sessions with my trainer could split the screen so that we can both see each other. The tiny screen of myself in the bottom corner isn’t useful for correcting my form, seeing myself perform the exercises, or to know if I’m even centered for my trainer to see me. I would like to be able to clearly see myself and my trainer simultaneously.
5 votes -
Ability to enter raw numbers for protein, carbs, fat, etc rather than just submitting a meal
Some things I like to calculate manually and don’t really care about tracking the meal itself. If I have a meal with 4 different components, I’d rather just input how much protein was in it rather than trying to search for all the components and have it calculate for me.
5 votes -
Have a shortcut on the dashboard to meals created and Show the Calories on list
The full meal calories shown in the list would allow users to get ideas for meal’s using remaining calories.
5 votes -
Titan smart watch support
App should be able to allow all smart watches to connect irrespective of the brand.
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?
