Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Share ingredients list from an online recipe
Ability to share the list of ingredients from an online recipe into the recipe section from a single or a few clicks. Entering each ingredient one at a time with quantities is very time consuming. If this is already possible, please let me know how.
5 votes -
Polar devices
Include polar watch, monitors flow connectivity. They are better than garmin for HR ecg monitoring
5 votes -
Fix “Diary Syncing” for MyFitnessPal, Already set to public and it won’t work
Fix “Diary Syncing” for MyFitnessPal, Already set to public and it won’t work
5 votes -
Option to turn off activities being published in the group forums for everyone to see.
Option to turn off posts to group forums about my activities...I.e make it private or only trainer and people you select can see it
5 votes -
Synchronize app to time zone
I noticed the calorie counter is off as it's not synchronized to my time zone. So it adds yesterday's meals to today's breakfast and totals the calories...
5 votes -
Bad connection with My fitness Pal
The connection with MyFitnessPal is really slow. I have to reload or reconnect the app multiple times a day for it to update into trainerize
5 votes -
Improve recipe accuracy
I have found recipes that say they are for 1 serving when you are reading the recipe but when you are putting it in the grocery list it says it is for 2 servings. This is confusing when trying to figure out macros and things like that. An example is the “air fryer meatloaf” recipe.
5 votes -
Waist measurement and height to wast ratio as a widget. I would take my waist measurement everyday and love watching that ratio.
Waist measurement and height to wast ratio as a widget. I would take my waist measurement everyday and love watching that ratio.
5 votes -
Egg whites
I could only find liquid egg whites. I used farm fresh egg whites and not from a box.
5 votes -
My fitness pal exercise
Be able to link workouts you've done on the app with my fitness pal exercise calculator
5 votes -
5 votes
-
Day navigation as Carb Manager
I’d like to be able to use arrows to navigate from day to day instead of having to return to the calendar list view. See Carb Manager app for reference
5 votes -
Unable to input decimals for new food nutritional values
There is a bug when entering nutritional values for a new food, it doesn't allow decimals
5 votes -
Day off or holiday mode
The ability to have a day off or holiday mode for those days where you know you won't be tracking.
Instead of leaving it blank.
Like weddings, parties, holidays ect5 votes -
Add boxing and yoga to exercise inventory
Add boxing and account for number of rounds and time of rounds.
Add yoga and duration of session.
5 votes -
Don’t lower the volume on YouTube or my music playing in background when the timer is set on going and then when its going off on trainers
The background noise cancellation feature is disturbing my music playing the background during workouts
5 votes -
Recover
Recovery and exercise app linked with Strava.
5 votes -
Ability to see a weekly/monthly report of how we did on habits
It would be great to get to see an aggregate of how many times we completed each habit for a weekly and monthly review of how we are doing on habits.
5 votes -
Color code workouts by gym
I workout at two different gyms. The tension on the cables is different, there is no way for me to easily look at past workouts to see which location I trained at. From the day view, be able to swipe on the workout completed to color code it for the gym.
5 votes -
Messaging amongst members is the best way to build community
Dev team should look into interpreting a Discord -like server to the back end. On the trainer side, allow roles to admin, managers, mods and levels of members. On the Member side, have the ability to communicate with all members privately or in smaller focused private grounds. Incentives can be given to members that reach certain goals or challenges.
At the current state there is no way to truly build a community. And working out ,getting to my goals, or having questions still feels lonely because I don’t know these people and they don’t know me.5 votes
- Don't see your idea?
