Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Alow the flexibility to group excersizes together in one workout
Sometimes my trainer wants me to group first three excersize in the work out together and do it as a circuit before Moving on to the next excersizes. I wish the time would allow me to group movements together instead of going through all movements 3x it makes it hard for me to enter my data cause I can't do it that way
6 votes -
Body measurements should include butt and around arm hole
Both these 2 measurements are very telling and required when making custom-made clothes so should be included.
6 votes -
6 votes
-
Provide assistance in measurements and body stats. Explain how to calculate and figure them out
Providing assistance in measurements and body stats
6 votes -
I want to be able to interact with my trainers other trainees to motivate each other!
We don't need to see each other's measurements, photos, weight, or even workout specifics
But maybe I could see when someone "completed a workout" with my trainer and see our "completion percentage" of our whole workout plan (12 weeks, etc.) it would help see who else is doing great
We could also "like" each other's progress and/or have a brief chat about what we did that day (i.e. today is leg day)6 votes -
6 votes
-
Have more than one timer option. Allow a user to set 1,2,3different timers in settings. Then have the corresponding number of big buttons.
Allow a user to select one or two or three different timers under settings. Then have the corresponding number of big timer buttons at the bottom of the screen the screen.
6 votes -
6 votes
-
5 votes
-
Visualization of body stats
It would be great to be able to see whenever I want the records and progress graph of my body stats together. It’s very annoying to have to go to one day in which I tracked them to be able to open the records.
5 votes -
save survey and exit
When filling out my coach’s survey, having the ability to save the survey and temporarily exit it, and come back to it will be great. My coach’s survey questions ask how I found the exercises in the past week, but I need to refer back to my exercises to recall how I did. I can’t do that without exiting the survey and losing my answers
5 votes -
Incorporate easy recipes
The recipes are great for weekends when you have plenty of time. I would like simple recipes with up to 3 ingredients.
5 votes -
Apple Watch doesn’t always work
I would be a lot more satisfied if the app and my Apple Watch would work together all the time. Seems they would together about 25% of the time.
5 votes -
Better comparability with android
Samsung health compatibility
5 votes -
Amount remaining to eat
I want to see how much food I should be eating if I select the food to be eaten.
For example: I only want to get chicken, broccoli and rice. I would only want to eat two meals a day and want my measurements in grams. The app would tell me that I need 250 grams for lunch and for dinner. Let’s say I decide to eat out at a restaurant for lunch, I would want the app to tell me how much I need to eat for the remainder of the day of my chicken, broccoli and rice to…5 votes -
Ability to leave voice notes
Ability to leave voice notes on each exercise accessible to both client/coach
5 votes -
Fibre Circle like the other Macros
Create a circle that could work as a Macro for Fibre Intake. Everyone forgets to get fiber when on a fatloss, but its actually very important, not to mention for our life. If we have a circle that crosses the fibre intake on MFP to the App it will help tremendously.
5 votes -
Pain tracker
At the end of a workout or cardio activity add pain scale to track when you are recovering from an injury
5 votes -
Modify Trainerize recipes
Could it be possible to modify the ingredients of the Trainerize meal plan recipes and or the quantity? The single serving size recipes are more than double what I can eat. Sometimes I don’t have an ingredient or choose to omit it.
5 votes -
Personalised Tracker with Notes
A flexible tracker that can have notes so the trainer can see client notes; supplements, pain scale, symptoms, upcoming events or off days. Flexible so client can use it for different uses.
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?
