Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Watch connectivity
Enable other watches like Samsung, android, apple etc to be able to connect to the app and sync data like walking times, distances and so on
7 votes -
New and old macro changes DISTINCTLY shown when changed according to when the change was made
Whenever I change a clients macro goals during their programming, the updated macro goal simply publishes & appears across the board on all their past and future days VERSUS showing a distinct change on the published date from old macros to new macros. I need to be able to see when I made that macro change & when we started implementing those lower calories versus just seeing that new number on every day past and present. How does that help me understand if the new macro goals are helping or not working for a client if they all just get…
7 votes -
Favorites
When I save a meal as a Favorite it doesn't appear when I press Add Meal. I have to go to my profile and add it from there. I feel like this should appear in the Add Meal Favorites section. The section already exists.
7 votes -
Edit workout duration
I always forget to hit save when I complete a workout, so it tracks the workout as like 8 hours long. Is there a way to manually edit the time it took to complete the workout?
7 votes -
Recipes based on what you log
Meal prep recipes based on what an individual logs for their food
7 votes -
Show ingredients in recipes so that they can be substituted, Just like meals. Allow both to be edited
Meals import with each ingredient that can be substituted. Recipes should work the same way. Also allow both to be edited after they are saved.
Right now, I can’t even see what ingredients I put in a recipe (how many ounces of protien for example) and can’t change it after I saved it if I forgot something
7 votes -
Blood Pressure
Having the ability to add/track blood pressure.
7 votes -
Have a sync button on dashboard
Would be nice to have sync button on dashboard instead of having to go look for it and click multiple times.
7 votes -
I love the app, when it’s working. My only problem is when it crashes. It’s been down now for more than a month. Please fix this.
I love the app, when it’s working. My only problem is when it crashes a lot. It’s been down now for more than a month. Please fix this.
7 votes -
Can’t stand music on demo videos
Pls do not force us to listen to the music on demos! It messes up the flow and stops my music. Music is absolutely critical for a good workout. Everyone should be able to play their own music and follow along with the demos at the same time.
7 votes -
Note section. Menstrual cycle to track best training days
A place to track menstrual cycle. This gives a better picture of low energy days and hi energy days, when to rest. A note section to track illness, or reason for missing workouts or hitting a personal best
7 votes -
I would like to be able to see a month at a time on a calendar.
I’d like to be able to access all previous workouts on my phone
7 votes -
Enable the copying of workouts for future dates
Allow workouts to be copied to future dates. Currently, this can only be done when setting up a new workout and selected multiple dates. However, once this workout has been done or planned, it can only be moved to a future date, not copied.
7 votes -
High Fives
The steps to go thru your “things to do” is a little much. Should just be a click to check off. The high fives are a way over the top.
7 votes -
Ability to edit the sleep data because it's too easy to enter it wrong and then there's no way to fix it
Ability to edit the sleep data because it's too easy to enter it wrong and then there's no way to fix it
7 votes -
Provide a way to access and edit our custom meals without having to add it to a meal
Provide a way to access and edit our custom meals without having to add a meal.
7 votes -
Add weight training and circuit training to the list of exercises
Or maybe it could just be called “strength training” so that it also includes workouts with body weight only
7 votes -
Add favourite meals in the favourite meals tab so we can save for later rather than having to enter in ingredients on todays tab then saving
Having more flexibility with just creating a meal in "favourite meals" to save for later rather than going onto today's tab for example putting together a meal and then saving it in favourites. Will be good for meal planning in advance
7 votes -
Connect with Fit App (Android)
Fit is an app where you can teach your steps, moves and burnt calories during the day (approx) so if you don't have a Fitbit account or watch or anything to measure your steps, you can use this
7 votes -
Zoom in on text - it is so small
Some of the text is so small - wish there was a way to zoom in
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?
