Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6428 results found
-
Add Meals Without Pics
The Tracker should allow adding meals without pics. In case one forgets to take a pic before meals, there is no option to add it subsequently
7 votes -
Sync with My Fitness Pal has error
My Fitness Pal shows my total fat consumption at 40g, and breaks this down into 10g of saturated fat, 5g of poly and 5g of mono fats. Trainerize incorrectly shows total fats of 60g (40+10+5+5) when it should show 40g. Same problem with carbohydrates. I’ve consumed total carbs of 130g, and My Fitness Pal shows a breakdown of 20g fibre and 35g sugar. Trainerize incorrectly adds all these together and shows total carbs consumed of 185g (130+20+35). Please fix this programming error.
7 votes -
Integrate calorie tracker
At the firehouse, there is always cooking done for the crew, so I find myself cherry picking different meats and veggies from what is made. That means I’m not doing the exact meals on the plan, and so I’ve been inputting them into a calorie tracker app. I use “Lose It!”
It would be great to integrate this into the Fit Responder app so my coach can see exactly what I’m doing and be able to guide me from there.7 votes -
Customize body measurements
Customize which body measurements you want to track and remove those that aren’t applicable to you.
7 votes -
Deletion of items
Ability to delete an item from a meal if entered incorrectly, as opposed to having to delete the whole meal and re-enter the correct items
7 votes -
More vegan options in meal suggestions.
Currently, I believe my profile is set up to have restrictions and it is still showing burgers as an option. I would love to see more high protein, vegan options as meal suggestions on this app.
7 votes -
Sync my daily weight from My Fitness Pal.
Sync my daily weight over from My Fitness Pal. Thank you!
7 votes -
Resume a workout that I had to end hours earlier but came back to.
Would love to be able to resume a workout that I had to end earlier but came back to. Something beyond just pausing.. for example, sometimes I have to attend a workout class that I signed up for before finishing weight lifting.
7 votes -
Offline video watching without internet
My gym is underground and I have a lot of troubles to load the video that my coach gives me. Can you do a cache / offline system for video ? So we can load video even without internet connection
7 votes -
Voice notes in chat with trainer
Voice notes similar to in WhatsApp. My trainer is sending videos but I only need to hear her voice (they’re not demo videos). Sometimes it’s easier to ask questions by voice note too
7 votes -
7 votes
-
7 votes
-
Louder alarm between sets
Please make the alarm that sounds after the 2min rest between sets properly audible. Currently either doesn’t sound at all or too quiet
7 votes -
Please give my clients the option to set the App menus in Spanish
Please give my clients the option to set the App menus in Spanish, I love the App but many of them don’t know English.
7 votes -
Allow for manual meal entry
I think letting users manually enter the data from their meals (i.e. serving size and calories) would be a nice addition and allow for an easier experience with meal tracking.
7 votes -
7 votes
-
Auto populate the reps when logging
When logging, have it auto populate the prescribed reps, with a way to edit, from the start. Currently spending way too much time logging my workout even if I’m doing what I’m supposed to.
7 votes -
Clients able to build their own workout.
It would be amazing if the client could build their own workout. As a trainer we can sell a low monthly program for access to the app. Especially, for our clients who have completed programs and want to keep using it.
7 votes -
Please Add “Baritastic” App
I had bariatric sleeve surgery three months ago and use Baritastic to track my meals, nutrition information, vitamins, water intake, and exercise.
Prior to surgery, I used MyFitness Pal but Baritastic works better for me, as a bariatric patient.
Is there anyway you can add Baritastic to sync with Trainerize? That would be a huge help!
Thank you.
7 votes -
Interactive Weigh Graph
I’d like to see an interactive weight graph that can help to see trends (ie monthly spikes)
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?
