Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Nutracheck integration
Meal logging in nutrachexk, to be integrated
7 votes -
Let us switch back to classic version of the app.
Give us the option of switching back to classic version of the app. Just spent 30 minutes trying to find a nonexistent toggle switch.
7 votes -
Can we PLEASE get a "Dark Mode"???
Its simple, something not so blinding will do JUST fine 🙂 😊
7 votes -
Food list
Put the simple foods first.
I search for a simple fruit and get all kinds of foods. I have to keep scrolling to find a simple fruit, or eggs, or vegetable.7 votes -
Comparison photos - allow choice of date
When using photo comparison mode, allow for date selection so that you do not have to swipe all the way back to the beginning to get a start to current photo comparison.
7 votes -
Restaurant foods
There is some foods I would expect to be in the app that isn't
7 votes -
7 votes
-
steadyspill@gmail.com
Connectivity with Renpho and HUME products to track steps and body weight composition.
I have the Renpho ring and I would find it very useful for my steps to be fed into my WB app.
7 votes -
LostIt!
I wish LoseIt was an option to track our nutrition
7 votes -
Sleep info needs updating
The app isn’t reading sleep info correctly. It shows part of my sleep on the day before therefore my current day only shows that I got 3 hrs & some odd minutes. I know it might not be a big deal, but if our coaches checked this it would make them wonder about sleep affecting our program
7 votes -
If were low in carb search those specific foods
This would be like if we need 30 carbs to meet nutrition goals for the day and it could literally search thru our recent foods that we eat so we know we have it on hand
7 votes -
Calorie tracker function
Allow us to set all food quantity in grams by default.
7 votes -
Improving the recipes
I believe that not every user has access to the Trainerize recipes as it’s apparently an additional feature that your coach must buy?
I have access to the Trainerize recipes and have tried them as well. I must say that nearly all the recipes have room for a lot of improvement.
They’re not that great and can become very inaccurate when your calories are increased or decreased.
What I mean by this is when I had a calorie increase, my lunch involved eating an entire block of tofu alongside something like 44 sticks of celery!!! 🤢
Having only poor quality…7 votes -
Quantity
Make quantities easier to add e.g. + symbol next to quantity field rather than the click and scroll option to select quantity. Goal is to have the most efficient log system. Look at My Fitness Pal for ideas.
7 votes -
Additional app integrations
It would be great if the HPH app had integrations with both Strava and Sleep Number to directly capture workouts uploaded to Strava and sleep scores and stats from Sleep Number.
7 votes -
Be able to add calories manually for a meal. If you can i havent worked it out
Add photos and sync from my fitness pal together.
Or be able.to add calories manually to a photo7 votes -
Take away asking me how hard everything is
Less steps are better!
7 votes -
Can no longer change entry types
With this new update, I can no longer change the type of meal. For example I wanted to change a snack to a breakfast and now I no longer have the option to do so.
7 votes -
Fix diary sync from MyFitnessPal
Please fix the diary syncing from mfp as I have to continuously manually sync this every time I add anything.
7 votes -
Improve ypur food database and allow to build our own recipies.
Often, I can't find what I eat. Either the barcode is not recognized or the food I describe is not there.
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?
