Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Link to Inbody scan app
Also could be under activity tracking and wearable.
2 votes -
Stop watch app when workout finishes
After closing out a workout on the phone app, the watch app (Apple Watch) sends a notification 20 mins later saying the workout is still going.
Synchronise closure across apps to remove this annoyance3 votes -
I cannot add meals in Meal tracker in app in my MacBook 13? I can only do it in my iPhone 13, Is there a way I can solve this?
Include trouble shooting or iiclude meal tracker in-app for laptops
1 vote -
Manually change portion sizes
Sometimes the portion sizes change and as a result I can't hit my macros. I end up having to use a different days entry to log a correct portion size. Having the ability to manually change a portion size to hit my macros would solve this issue.
2 votes -
More track apps to connect that is cheaper than fitnesspal.
App such as lifesum is much cheaper than fitnesspal
5 votes -
I love the app, when it’s working. My only problem is when it crashes. It’s been down now for more than a month. Please fix this.
I love the app, when it’s working. My only problem is when it crashes a lot. It’s been down now for more than a month. Please fix this.
7 votes -
Calorie track and heart rate
When my Apple Watch connects to app it doesn’t show calories burned or heart rate while workout is running
I would like to see that during workout3 votes -
Timer
There should be a large and easily tappable timer during a workout. The existing one is v small and hard to tap when your fingers are tired.
1 vote -
Serving size changed=auto select item
If i am taking the time to customize a serving size then auto select the food!!
9 votes -
App improvements
Monthly stats, cumulative weight etc. Better access to pb's
5 votes -
Add times for tracking
When inputting data such as blood pressure being able to add what time of day to add it. That way when being investigated or any problems arise it is more accurate.
1 vote -
To require less video interaction with exercises
To be able to push the start button watch the exercises smoothly transition from one until done. Then push complete.
1 vote -
Meal tracker
Create a meal tracker that has everything in one place. There are three places to log in meals, including my coach. It’s too complicate. I can do it with the plus sign, I can do it via the [Things to do Today] or via the Forks/Knives tab. The things my coach add show up in the Forks/Knives Tab at the bottom of the app. These don’t show up in my Diary (another area meals show up) nor does what I add to my Diary, + sign show up in that tab. Have one place to add meals for me and…
4 votes -
Connect to Resmed CPAP machines
It shoes your sleep productivity.
1 vote -
Reorganize To Do List
I want to reorganize my daily to do list so I can check things off in order.
1 vote -
Audio cues adjusted/fixed
The audio alert in the first set timer is silent. When I watch a video, my music is quiet after the set alarm goes off but returns to normal if I watch a video.
2 votes -
Using alternate calorie/macros tracker - Macrosfirst
Please allow to connect to Macrosfirst app! Much more user friendly, free scanning (for US folks, too), helpful for people who cook for a family and portion thrier own meals from that.
19 votes -
More serving sizes for meal plan meals
You can only do 1, 2, 3+ servings for meal plan meals. Why can’t we have more options for 1/2 serving, 3/4 serving, 1 1/3 serving, etc. My clients are struggling to use the meal plan meals because of this when they don’t finish a full serving and can’t adjust their macros.
20 votes -
Voice enhancement
That the app lets me enter meals and snacks by talking to it (voice enhancement) it would be quicker that typing each item separately for example when logging a full meal.
1 vote -
Hydrotherapy
Warm water hydrotherapy
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
