Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Activities on Apple Watch not picked in the app. Only steps
Activities on Apple Watch not picked in the app. Only steps
1 vote -
I use "Map my Walk"
I use "Map My Walk" and it synchs, very nicely with "My Fitness Pal" I also have a Samsung Galaxy watch. NOT a Apple Watch. At this point I don't have an option to count my steps with your app.
2 votes -
Have a sync button on dashboard
Would be nice to have sync button on dashboard instead of having to go look for it and click multiple times.
7 votes -
Entering meals
Every time i go to add a meal, the camera opens, can you make that an option? im constantly having to have any videos i have playing stop during the duration of adding meals because the app takes over. it’s seriously super annoying. make adding photos/scanning barcodes an option, not make it the first thing that opens
2 votes -
Food allergies and low FODMAP
I like the meal ideas but marked no dairy due to an allergy it still suggested whey protein ( not dairy free whatsoever) definitely needs some tweaking and I'd love to see low FODMAP included as well. There were many beans and lentils suggested I can't have more than the fodmap suggested serving if at all. I'd also say being able to select certain foods I can't eat at all like cauliflower for example yet it was suggested for certain meals. Basically more specific for diet selections to weed out problem foods. This would also make it more friendly to…
4 votes -
Mile tracker for outdoor cardio
Add distance tracking system for outdoor runs or bikes. With average pace per mile
1 vote -
Exercise library
A library of all exercises with their demo videos and the users stats, if applicable. The ability to look at a particular exercise without having it linked to a particular workout.
5 votes -
Apple Watch app crashes while training and won’t resume
I have a series 7 Apple Watch and done all possible troubleshooting steps to fix the watch app crashing in the middle of training.
I’m using the latest apple firmware on both my watch and iPhone.
Please fix this issue.
3 votes -
Cardio realises I am no longer running/walking as i am going 60mph in the car. Only registers when i was moving at a reasonable speed.
In the Apple Watch workout app learns my routes already buzzing my watch to remind me to end the cardio activity when approaching the end of the run.
It also realises that I cannot run/walk at 60mph, and will only register at the point that i was acutally running/walking. Currently with the additional 2km at 60mph my exercise results are all thrown out of wack.
1 vote -
AI scanner
It will be good to have a AI scanner to count the calories of our meal
17 votes -
Food tracker by photo
It would be better to be able to add meals trough the phone’s camera (photo detecting of food)
3 votes -
Adding previous time alloted for exercise stats
Adding previous time alloted to exercise stats. For example, if I click on push ups it will tell me how many I did but won't specify if I did them in 30, 45, or 60 seconds so it's harder to track if I improved or just had more time to do them.
1 vote -
Darker print in the workout app
I am 56 and often wear readers. I don’t wear glasses other than for fine print. Putting on/taking off readers while working out makes me a bit nauseous. Would you make the print a bit darker, or larger. Where it says 3 x 15 for the sets, bolder print would be helpful. Thank you and I would be so grateful.
3 votes -
Sync with partners meal plan
It would be nice if you could pair up family member accounts so you could sync their meal plans together. It would make cooking and shopping much easier and cheaper.
3 votes -
Turn off the photo prompt when entering meals.
Although its optional to upload a photo, put the link on the main page of the meals and not the first thing to pop up when entering meals.
965 votes -
Please add more flexibility to customize workouts
Due to certain limitations I often must substitute exercises and/or want to expand my workout beyond the coach’s specific lifts. While the “substitute” option is there you can only sub in something already in the database. There is currently no way to add in additional (extra) lifts/exercises once already started a workout. Additionally, it would be super helpful if the option to add in a customized name or description was available. Not every lift I need is in the database. I would love to be able to insert exercises from my own plan with my custom name and description.
83 votes -
A simple area to take notes and reflect on overall activities for the day
I love it if there was a simple area in the application for me to reflect on the day. The barriers, the wins, etc.
3 votes -
Download your body stats
Have an option to download all of your body stats data so you can see your body measure for different parts of your body, not just the physical progress photos.
16 votes -
Why my meals doesn’t count the calories in take when I added my own meals
When I take a picture on my meal tracker now it’s stop measuring my meals in take now.
1 vote -
Snack options
we have meals to choose from that we’ve eaten but can we have snack options because I tend to eat two solid meals a day and then like 2 to 3 snacks
130 votes
- Don't see your idea?
