Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
Possible option for indian club bell weights. (Similar exercise to rope)
I have notices Indian clubs are a similar exercise to rope and could be fun as well to have on the app
1 vote -
Add Strava if adding Wahoo not possible
Road cyclists in the U.S. primarily use Wahoo & Garmin bike computers to track our entire work out and ALL of its details. And when work out burns 2000 to 3000 cal. It would be nice if all of the detailed data or at least with a lot of it could be synced w trainerize. If that’s not possible being able to sync with Strava would be fantastic because cyclists and swimmers and runners - but especially cyclists - sync all of our workouts to Strava already, not just because it’s a data tracker, but because it’s a route builder…
9 votes -
Renpho
Renpho recently updated to a new app. Renpho Health does not update to the Trainrize app. Can you please make this integration?! Thank you!
9 votes -
Update the info on the food, in your system, haddock is only credited with 3 grams of protein but my research says it has 43 grams!!
Your typo about the grams of protein in haddock needs to be fixed (and maybe other foods' info should be verified.
5 votes -
Add ability to enter macros.
Tracker doesn’t work unless you use the pre added meals. Why? We should be able to add macros from our meals. Using only the meals in the app is becomes boring.
2 votes -
If you use grams as your measurements, keep it fixed for yourself.
Once you use a measure system, keep it for all future measurements.
9 votes -
Design lift
The app needs a visual update. The current design looks outdated. A more modern and clean look would improve user experience significantly
1 vote -
Sync with Samsung ring
More precise body readings than myfitness
1 vote -
Meal plan page
When I open the meal plans, it's always highlighted on day 1. Can the meal plan highlight the actual day I'm on? I also just realized I have to scroll over to the day I'm on which is hard to keep track of with a busy life/schedule. That way I can see what meal(s) is suggested for the day
22 votes -
Huawei app device to be linked
Huawei app device to be linked
4 votes -
All meals and workouts listed in order with time stamps
It would be nice to have time stamps on all food and workouts to see what order everything was done for the day, how much time between meals and snacks, etc
3 votes -
Samsung health kunnen connecten
Ik kan Samsung heather niet koppelen, lijkt me wel super fijn qua horloges,slaap etc.
9 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Accessing recipes easier
Currently, the only way I can access the recipes my trainer recommends, is by adding a meal and then click on discover. It would be super useful if it would be its own discreet category and I could save/mark the ones I want to try
2 votes -
Have days of the week in the meal plan instead of Day 1 Day 2 etc
I would prefer the meal plan to be listed as Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday etc instead of Day 1 , Day 2. Also if the meal plan actually moved on each day.
3 votes -
Connect with titan health watch
Connect with fast track smart watch
1 vote -
Japan
I like that I can substitute workouts but I don’t like that I can’t delete some
1 vote -
course access
When assigning a habit for the week, “access the course here” if you could allow for comments to be entered such as what did you access which topic provides coach some insight as to what your client was needing for the week or day. For example, Yesterday i accessed the sleep protocol i m having sleep issues. the other day i accessed for a reminder of the “only for today”. was needing a reminder why I should
1 vote -
Adding workouts and rotating them every month or so
Adding a workout regimen automatically and rotating them monthly. I used to get a series of them now nothing. I have to manually insert a workout. Did something change?
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
