Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
Anotaciones
Sería bueno poder hacer anotaciones adicionales durante el entreno
1 vote -
Better data base of nutrition facts
Ok I’m assuming you guys already know how awful the nutrition data base you guys have. Are you guys working on making it better at all???
2 votes -
Mynetdairy
Great meal tracker
2 votes -
Whoop
Whoop
48 votes -
44 votes
-
Add food item
Able to delete just one item when posted, vs deleting everything entered.
1 vote -
Meal Tracker Custom Food
Please make a decimal point available for macros when trying to add a custom food in the meal tracker. I cannot list macros that are not whole numbers (example 3.5g fat is listed on container and I have to document it as 3 or 4.)
251 votes -
Merci d’ajouter la langue française, s’il vous plaît.
Merci d’ajouter la langue française, s’il vous plaît.
2 votes -
When we add a comment to the food I would like to be able to see the breakdown of the food again how much protein, carbs Fat
When we add a comment to the food I would like to be able to see the breakdown of the food again how much protein, carbs Fat
1 vote -
I would like to be able to copy and paste from my 7-Day meal plan into add a meal daily nutritional goal calorie counter
I would like to be able to copy and paste from my 7-Day meal plan into add a meal daily nutritional goal calorie counter
1 vote -
Change the color of the completed sets text to green vs gray when not completed.
After completed each set change its color so the reader can know it’s done. Sometimes we have to alter the order and if we copy last section - it all looks completed and it’s hard to pick up if a machine is taken and you do it in a different order
2 votes -
Sync Blood Pressure from Health Connect
Currently, Blood pressure and resting heart rate ate not synced between Trainerize and Health Connect on android. Need to fix this.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
For items such as cherries & french fries, there should be an option to say the number eaten, not just ounces, etc.
I am not always able to weigh or measure the food so being able to say the number of items would be helpful. Also, for various sandwiches (eg cheesesteak or hamburger), there should be a listing saying "no bun" or "no bread".
3 votes -
Dark mode for those of us with sensory issues
The background would have the option to be dark making it easier on the eyes, especially for those of us with sensory issues.
296 votes -
Fix meal photo to not rotate sideways
When i take a photo it saves it rotated by 90 degrees
1 vote -
Add Meal Trackers
Add meal trackers to include “Lose It!” and “Nutritionix”.
5 votes -
Reduce clicks to enter meal
Too many clicks to enter meals and track nutrition. I’ll likely go back to My Fitness Pal until this improves
2 votes -
Highlight on the body images what body part is being worked
Make the body part being worked an actual color
85 votes -
Music not being interrupted
Not having to go bk in to your music app each time you watch a video,so annoying
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
