Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6429 results found
-
Be able to add calories after manually adding an exercise
I would like to be able to do this for all my manually added workouts instead of just for walking
2 votes -
Save meal ideas from the “discover meals” section, before you actually want to add them to a meal.
The discover meals section has a lot of great recipes but I don’t see how you can save them to easily access those specific meals later.
13 votes -
I wish you could DM other coaches or other SupraHumans privately. There is no way to send private messages except to coach.
I wish you could message other coaches or other SupraHumans. Maybe you don’t want to ask a question publicly, maybe you want to schedule a workout with someone, maybe you want to ask a question of another coach. Would be great if you could message others in the app.
4 votes -
Ability to add food photos without having to sacrifice meals and calorie info
Currently you can only add photos of meals OR meals/ calorie info.
Both are important, so it would be great to have both options. You can send for photos via chat, but that is spamming the important channel5 votes -
Watch Clock
Make the clock useable during workout from watch. Right now it only works from my phone app, and if I don’t start the workout from my phone it doesn’t sync with my Apple health apps
3 votes -
Making it so when you start a workout on the watch, it starts on phone app, like the Strong app
Making it so when you start a workout on the watch, it starts on phone app, like the Strong app
6 votes -
5 votes
-
Sync with macro factor app
Macrofactor is the best macro tracker. If it synced with this app it would give my in real life coach my data.
54 votes -
19 votes
-
Integrate Trainerize with Nutracheck
Nutracheck is amazing I find it better than MyFitnessPal it would be good if it could integrate directly with it
116 votes -
Option to add photo at any time during the food logging process
Taking a photo of your completed meal is the last step in the process for me. One has to have their meal completed and dished to take a picture of it before one can actually start scanning barcodes, etc. I like to clean up as I’m preparing food. I get annoyed that I have to leave food packages out to scan the bar codes after the meal is made.
7 votes -
3 votes
-
Workouts syncing with other apps
I would love the workouts to share workout stats with other apps and also pull in from other apps or strava/ apple fitness or even the healthfit app to ensure easier sharing of stats 🤩
28 votes -
Fix the messaging
The texting/messaging makes my app freeze and **** down. I csnt type more than a few words.
14 votes -
Ability for clients to schedule their own semi private training sessions
Clients should be able to book themselves in a semi private training session, not just 1:1 sessions. If we can train a group of 3 people at a time, the clients should have the ability to schedule themselves if there is a space open.
8 votes -
More food options
I really wish that there were more options in the app in terms of tracking food and that existing ones weren’t so difficult to find.
48 votes -
See lift stats without adding to a workout
Today to see how much I've deadlifted, for example, I have to create a workout, add the lift, then open the workout and view the lift to see my history. I would like to be able to just see my history by lift without having to creat workouts and add the lifts to them.
3 votes -
Match fitness class tracking to offerings per location
Choose classes/ activities in the app that match the facility you are using for accurate data
3 votes -
Workout timer
When the timer for timing a break between sets gets to 0 it reduces the sound volume of the music you’re listening to. Currently I have to stop the timer before it hits zero.
13 votes -
Have a space for note taking that would allow you to look back or have a coach review info that may be relevant.
The ability to jot notes would allow a fitness coach to glimpse additional things going on from injuries to illness. Being able to journal things pertinent to the day would help as we look at spikes and valleys in nutrition and weight etc. Just being able to note that you have the flu, we’re on vacation, attended a celebration, injured your shoulder and substituted excercises for a week would be helpful.
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?
